Chapter 33

After that commotion
,Ayla soon understood what happened as i explained to her the reason why were in a position like that.

Also confused I asked her why did she blushed and went away and she hesitantly answered that it looks like were...making out?.

I was dumbfounded and could only explained things one by one on what clearly happened with a blush.

Soon the misunderstanding is now settled as i could only sigh in relief,the scene engraved in my mind.

Just like promised Harith arrived the day after as both and Granger and Alucard also visited my room,this time along with a male leonin with them also as if nothing happened yesterday.

"Miss (Y/n),I hope you managed to read the letter."Harith smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as his leonin ears twitched as i nodded smiling back.

By now all four of us are seated by the couch on the room im provided in.Alucard and Harith were seated across us as me and Granger sat beside each other.

"So i assume Harith will start training you and your magic abilities?"Granger asked as Harith nodded."Yes,but maybe we can start tomorrow since it's night time"

Alucard nodded joining the conversation."I agree it's nice to start training on a fresh morning start"The three of them gazed over to me awaiting for my response as i agreed.

"Yes..i agree to that.Also you can rest from your journey Harith"I smiled towards the leonin who also sent a smile back as his tails sway behind his back.

"So if i can ask,did the meeting with Her Highness turned out alright?"He asked politely as i nodded enthusiastically."Yes,it went well we had a great time.Her Highness is nice and caring."

"Ah as expected of her Highness"The Leonin smiled as he turned towards Granger and Alucard."And how about ths introductions of the others to Miss (Y/n)?"

Both demon hunters exchange glances as they soon answered."It's alright"Granger stated sending Alucard a glare before going back to his neutral face whild Alucard sighed.

"Rather annoying but alright,also it was quite entertaining actually"Alucard commented as Harith nodded at their answers.

"I see, hopefully you'll get along with the both of them,Miss (Y/n)". Harith stated clearly referring to the siblings who just introduce their selves yesterday.

"I do hope so as well"I smiled softly and soon went silent.Alucard started to engage a conversation with Harith about something I don't have knowledge off as Granger gazed to me.

"So?What happened with both you and your maid?"Granger asked as i blinked turning my head towards him."Oh..Ayla uh.. everything seems fine now she just misunderstood something but it's all cleared".I chuckled akwardly while remembering Ayla's explanation.

'Miss looks like your making out with the two since your harshly gripping the back of Sir Granger's clothes making the bandage of his chest loosen slightly and also..he was pinning Sir Alucard aggressively '

         (Third Person p.o.v.)

Granger took notice of the (h/c) haired female besides him which is blushing a bit making her expression slightly confusing to him.

Without hesitation he moved one of his bandaged hands to her forehead as his scarlet colored eyes made eye contact with the females (e/c)colored ones.

"Perhaps you had a fever?"The Vagrant Poet asked not aware of his actions which caused a huge major blush on the girl.

The Male leonin and Blond demon hunter across them also stop talking gazing at the both of them which didn't go noticed by the other two.

"I..im fine...i don't have a fever..just..felt hot"The female stated leaning slightly away with a flustered look.The dark haired male could only gaze at her in confusion on why she is flustered and soon realized whay he did also feeling heat rushed up to his cheeks.

He cleared his throat and looked away."I apologize for the sudden physical contact."The Vagrant poet muttered."It's alright."The female stated in reassurance.

Both the Leonin and blond demon hunter across them witnissed on their interaction as they gazed at the other two.One with a flustered look while the other had a grin on his face.

The dark haired male glared harshly at the two(Mostly Alucard)when he noticed their expression."Want me to choke you again?"Granger muttered darkly with a glare as the blond male chuckled.

The female and Leonin could only sweat dropped as they soon saw the two bickering again.The male Leonin chuckled akwardly as he soon turned towards the female.

The female sighed and gazed at the two demon hunters before them.One glaring harshly while the other was smirking brightly.

"Have they gotten into fights when i left lately?"Harith asked the female as she sighed once again."This is their second quarrel i hope they don't fight at each other that it gets to the point where they'll kill each other"

The conversation held by the two was went unoticed by the other two who is now constantly throwing insults at each other.

"Wait...so do they always fight like this?"The (h/c) colored hair girl ask as the leonin replied."Yes and they're far more worse than that"At the leonins reply the female couldn't help but only sweat dropped.

"I see..."

"Hopefully you didn't get caught at their quarrel"Harith stated eyeing the two who were now standing clearly getting at each other's throats.The female gulped and putted up a smile."Oh no..of course I didn't".

Harith could only smile at the girls answer as he then continue to explain what they'll be doing tomorrow.

Meanwhile the two were now holding each other's collar:

"I swear I'll definitely kill you,Alucard"Granger muttered as Alucard laughed slightly raising his hands."Oh i know you won't...cause if you do.."The blond leaned closer smiling threateningly."I'll tell (Y/n) about your little crush towards her".With that the Vagrant Poet pause having one thing on his mind.

Kill this piece of shit.