Chapter 29

As Silvanna stood up she then walked past me before halting. "Please follow me"She smiled and soon i followed. My gaze fell to the other four back to the side of the throne and i felt a shiver ran down my spine when Tigreal gave an intimidating stare.I silently gulped and gazed forward exiting the room with the Queen.

The both of us walk in the hallways in silence before Silvanna broke the tension. "I apologize for the events that we caused you"

I blinked and shake my head to the side. "No, Your Higness it's alright..."I stated reassuringly and continue to walk slightly beside her.

"I assume Alucard and Granger has been treating you well?"She asked me softly as she gaved me a side glance.I nodded and smiled keeping my pace as i slowly realize it's rather hard to walk on an attire like this.

"Yes,Your highness they are... they saved my life"I stated softly maintaining my smile for a good impression.She nodded and turned her head forwards. "I wanted to discuss you about the incident the last day and also why we are taking you under our care".
I nodded at her and soon my mind is filled with thoughts.'This is nerve wrecking'.

Soon after a few more seconds of walking down the extravagant hallways a painting caught my eyes.There plastered on the wall is a rather interesting painting.It includes 4 members in what seems like a family portrait and soon i realized something.

As i familiarized the figures on the painting it's a portrait of the Royal family.A grown woman wearing a same headpiece like silvana but with more designs and details while she held a peaceful smile.Her husband which is the King is on her side with his serious and stern face,not showing any hit of smiling.

Upfront,there stood Silvanna still a child and besides her is a golden crib with a newborn baby gently covered in comfortable red pillows and blankets.My mind went blank for a second until i finally knew who it was.

'Dyroth'

"Miss Y/n?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and gazed forward meeting with Silvanna's oceab blue eyes."Y .yes?Your Highness?".I asked meekly and soon she gazed at the painting."You seem to be quiet intrigued by this painting that you halted into your tracks"She stated walking towards me as i widen my eyes realizing i was staring for too long.

A gulp emmited from my throat as i bow my head."I apologize your highness"Hearing the sounds of her footsteps beside me she then also gazed at the portrait with a peaceful smile."What intrigued you by this portrait?"She asked as i went silent choosing my answers carefully.

"It somehow is a well painted portrait..every detail of the portrait is clear.The facial expressions the light of the persons eyes and also the well made shading"

She smiled and hummed still staring at the portrait."I agree to your opinion...i also think it's well made and not to mention it's my favorite one".

I gazed at her wanting to continue the conversation as my eyes trailed to the newborn baby in the portrait."How so?Your Higness?"I asked politely, wanting to hear more.

She held her gaze down and slowly gazed to me."It is because it is an old family portrait..."She paused then continued."It is my Family's portrait".She ended with a small sad smile as i soon noticed she always had been looking at the newborn baby on the golden crib.

"I see.... it's very well made..i must say again"I smiled at her and she nodded her smile still visible."Shall we continue our way."She asked and soon I nod, walking forward again.

"Judging from your demeanor you must've realized i always gazed at the newborn infant in the portrait?"

I blinked in surprised but soon nodded."Yes,Your Highness"I smiled sheepishly and sweat dropped."You are very observant,that must be why you manage to defeat a Clawthroid all by yourself with only using one spell"

Taking in what she stated i soon realized that's what that demon is called. 'Clawthroid...so that's what it is... don't seem familiar to me in the game....'

"Oh..uhh .yes..thank you,Your Higness for the compliment.."I answered hesitantly gazing at her if my reply is alright."You are impressive...Seraph...you have a hidden power and you must use it for the great or good".Seeing no negative reaction i sighed in relief and regained my compusture."I will,Your Higness..."I answered softly but with determination.

Silence engulfed us for a good 24 second before Silvanna spoke..'And yeah if your Wondering why i knew..its because I' can count time in my thoughts now due to my nervousness' .

"Going back earlier...."Silvanna paused before continuing."He is my baby brother..."I blinked and could only nod, already knowing the truth."After one faithful night...he is captured by the Queen of the Apocalypse herself...my baby brother now fights along side the abyss."She held a deep frown as if remembering something while i held a sympathetic look also a hint of confusion on why she is telling me this.

"But that didn't stop me...i created the Lightborn Chevalier's who you have witnissed there presence earlier in my throne room...i fight along side them with their strength and mine as i will regain my brother back..which i will"She ended softly as i noticed her clenched fist.

"I see... that's great your Higness you have my words I'll also help someday..when i do manage to control or learn knowledge about this ability of mine"I sent her a smile which she returned back and soon she cleared her throat and inhaled sharply before smiling again.

"I'm glad to hear that, Seraph.Maybe someday you'll also become a chevalier knight". I could only nod and chuckle softly,not really wanting that idea as we soon continue our way.

'Is it just me or are we heading to the garden so slow?Nah... the palace is just so big'

Greetings everyone,Authur here i apologize for not updating for a month or two,i had been focused on my last quarters academics and also deciding to rest for a bit.Thank you for everyone who still managed to read this chapter and once again i apologize for the long delay and I'll update everyday,Stay safe!