Chapter 2

My eyes widen and im left speechless to find a fictional hero in front of me.
"H..how?"I mumbled and suddenly he pressed his blue glowing chained sickles a little bit deeper at my neck.

"State,Your,Name."He stated again,but this time more harsher.I gulped and shivered.I was about to answer when a sudden figure jumped between us making the red head back away.

"Hey! That's enough!".I gazed up and was met with a familiar martial arts expert."Are you alright,miss??"I was left speechless the one standing before me is no other than Wanwan's childhood friend.

Yin.

"Dont interrupt me"Julian slightly glared to the blond boy and which made him chuckle nervously.

"Stop,your startling her"Yin stated and i was watching there interaction from behind believing wether this is real or not.

"Its not my concern wether she's startled or not,we dont know if she's one of Alice's ally."Julian retorted and i gulp.

'Alice?!The abyss Queen?'

By this Yin became silent and figures once again approached us."Hey what's all the commotion here?!"I slowly gazed up once again and there stood The one and only Melissa accompanied by none other than Xavier Himself.

'T..this is too much to believe in'

"Well aren't you a cutie?!"By this i was surprised to see Melissa's Face close to mine.My eyes were wide and Julian interfered ones again.

"Stop it..We cant trust her"He stated sending a glare towards my direction.
I shivered upon his gaze and silently gulped.

Xavier putter his gloved hands in Julian's shoulder."That's enough,Lets ask her further questions."He stated and slowly walked towards my figure.

By this Melissa backed away and now Xavier was facing me."Miss can i ask what your name is?"By this i slowly calmed down and spoke.

"I..im Y/N.."I mumbled and Xavier nodded."I see,can you tell us what are you doing i here? Are you a Traveller perharps?"He asked.'Should i tell him that im from another world?No..It will broke the timeline'

"A..ah,Yes i..i am"Stupid.Why are you stuttering."Understandable, Can you tell us more about what youre doing before our companion attacked you?"He followed which made Julian let out a "Tch"

'Oh uh- What should i say'

"Oh uhm...I was taking a bit of a break earlier"I said and Xavier only nodded."I see we applogise for interrupting your rest,we will take our leave now"He then stood up making his magical coat slightly sway.

"Awh!Wells see you then cutie!"Melissa exclaimed and waved at me making me nod."I wish your travels in the future safe."Yin smiled brightly and i smiled nodding omce again.

"Thank you."I said and he smiled."Ah it was nothing !"He then followed Xavier shortly now left with me and Julian.

"I dont know who you are but its best if you watch out your intentions"He said and i was only silent.He then left shortly making me sigh.

'Now what?'.