Chapter 25

Alucard then held my shoulder and led me to a nearby chair.I slowly sat down,my body still trembling in fear.

The Dark haired male was still enraged about this and was now clenching his fist.

The door opened and in came Harrith who had a slight panicked look. "What happened?"His gaze went to the food sprawled on the floor then to the (h/c) colored girl who was shaking in fear.

Granger held Harrith's shoulder and soon stated."Harrith,stay here with Miss (L/n)"His gaze went to us and he walked towards the shaken female.

Granger walked towards me and gently held both of my shoulders."Calm down,we will fix everything"He whispered while gazing to me.

I only nodded and he let go."Alucard,come..."He exited the room first then Alucard gave me a look. "We'll be back"He started to walk to the door and halted near Harrith.

"Take care of her"He firmly said making the confused male leonin nod.

Soon,Alucard left and the male leonin went towards you immediately. "Miss (Y/n),What happened?Why are you shaking up".The male checked me for any injuries while i could only stutter.

"Deadly Nightshade...".I gazed up at him."Deadly.. nightshade..powder... Someone put that in my f..food"His eyes slightly widen and he slowly went towards the food.

He kneeled down and i heard him murmur some chant I can't understand,then the food glowed a strong purple hue.My eyes lightly widen when suddenly the food turned into ash.

Harrith then stood up his fist glowed a dangerous blue hue.His fist clenched tightly. "There is Deadly Nightshade Powder contained in your meal..... It's one of the rare and dangerous poison here you can find in the Land of Dawn".My body shivered and i gazed down.

'Granger ..he saved my life'

A hand made it's way to my shoulder and there i saw Harrith's gaze onto mine. "Calm down..Miss (Y/n).. Panicking won't make this situation any better"

'Calm down?I almost died in a food poisoning!'

I exhaled a breath I've been holding on and nodded weakly.
"Good...now do you know who gave you this food?"I then stated what i answered just like what Alucard asked and he is in deep thoughts.

"Stay here"He moved to my vanity and took out a scroll from his belt. He then made a quill appeared and soon he started writing.I wasn't amused by that and slowly closed my eyes.

'Calm down... Harrith's right...the situation won't get any better  if i continue to be like this'

Seconds passed and i collected myself by taking another breath. J slowly stood up and made my way to the male leonin writing. "What..are you writing?"I asked in a weak voice.

Harrith gave me a gentle smile and stood up rolling the scroll and made the quill disappear. "I'll deliver about this information to Her higness about this maid"He hardened his tone with the last part and snapped his fingers making the scroll levitate then disappeared.

I jumped a bit and held a quite surprised look. "It... vanished..."I mumbled while Harrith grinned. "It's sent now to Her higness"

I mustered up a small smile. "Amazing..." I never knew he can do this... It's not showned in the game...Oh well'

He smiled sheepishly and soon his expression turned serious. "That.. poison.. putted in your food...Only the ingredients can be found in the Abyss"

I froze. "What are you implying?".

"The only one who can try to poison you is no ordinary human...But a demon"