Chapter 17

As me and Nana left, i breath out a sigh of relief. Good im out of that conversation. I akwardly thought.
"Pretty Y/n?,You said we would tell sister about your departure?.The leonin asked.

"Maybe later Nana?I think your sister is still busy with Mr.Alucard and well,i haven't shown you the spell i knew have i?"I stated smiling at the young girl making her beam.

"Right!I forgot!.Im so excited to watch you do your spell."She exclaimed. "But i only know one though,and im still practicing it "I stated akwardly.

"It's alright! Everyone needs practice, i even practiced for years just to master my Molina spell".She smiled.I only nodded in  in response.

"That's amazing Nana,youre unbelievable."I chuckled making the leonin huffed triumphantly. "Of course!Its me!Nana!The Molina bearer!'She exclaimed.

Nana lead the way after that and we arrived in a nearby clearing of the forest. "Maybe we can practice here Pretty (Y/n),Ooh! I know! Try moving that boulder!" She joyfully exclaimed.

I gulped and chuckled. "T.. that's kind of difficult Nana...I don't know if i can do it..." Nana shrugged making her Molina appeared in her arms while hugging it.

"How do you know of you don't try?"She smiled. I looked down and then back at the boulder, determination present in my face.

"Your right I'll give it a try..." I then
proceed to grab the wand in my pocket and pointed it at the boulder. I then recalled the spell without looking at my book.

"Recarcio!".A strong purple hue was now visible around the boulder and when i tried to levitate it,gosh it was heavy!

(Oh..so you need your strength for this spell) I thought then gripped my wand tighter and tried to point it up as i can.

Nana was beaming with excitment while clapping her hands. "Amazing!, That's great,Pretty Y/n!.
Look! Look! It levitated a bit!". She pointed at the bottom of the boulder making me gaze down and it was indeed levitating a bit.

Sweat was running down my forehead as i grip the wand tighter.  Just as then i finally levitated it up and then move it towards the side then putting it back on the ground.

I sat on the grass and was gasping for air. Sweat was running down the sides of my neck. (The fudge? I only performed a low level spell and im already at my limit...)

I huffed before smiling like and idiot. "I finally familiarized it.." I mumbled and gazed back and called out to Nana when my eyes widen and i was frozen in shock.

"P.. pretty (Y/n)".

There is Nana,who is being held by a giant demon.Its eyes had a peircing red glow while its mouth was opened,exposing its sharp teeth's. He was holding Nana in his right hand,making the female Leonin struggle iñ place.

The demon then growled loudly making me wince at it's loud peircing sound. I slightly kneel to the ground and covered my ears.

(Out of all places,why now?!)

The wind picked up as it roared and soon falter as he stops. I then gazed up. "Nana!!" I shouted grabbing my wand.I then gazed down to my spell book and quickly thought.

(I have to use a spell...I can't defeat a demon with Handcombat..The hell! I dont even know how to fight!)

Finally making my decision i quickly stood up and decided that there's no time to look for a spell in a book.

I then pointed out my wand.

(Here goes...)