Chapter 23

I blinked and stared at the two demon hunters before me before mentally scoffing but kept a straight face.

"Pardon?Costudy Girl?"

I asked and Alucard sighed before pressing his gloved hand in his temple seemingly to be annoyed.

"I apologize, it's what the maid's have been calling you around here".He stated sending a look at the dark-haired male.

'I only stayed here for what?!,A day?...And Now i earn myself a nickname?..Great'

I mentally thought in annoyance but soon broke into a sigh.

"It's alright, it's understandable."

I stated and Alucard shifted his gazed towards me, sending me what seems to be an apologetic look.

My eyes sneakly took a glance towards the one who they call Vagrant Poet. I refrained myself from jumping when his eyes were suddenly already set on mine.

'Seriously.. what's with our eye contact?'

I was quickly the one who averted away and he then spoke.

"I apologize for calling you that.."

I was about surprised but soon also nodded and mustered a smile.

"It's alright,no worries".

He then shifted his gaze towards Alucard and stated something.
"I came here to get you,orders from Her higness".Granger stated with his deep voice.

"Immediately?"asked Alucard.

"Immediately."Granger replied firmly."And actually it's not just you,all of the lightborn member's are called out as well."He stated.

Alucard nodded."Alright then".His eyes shifted to me."I apologize but were called...and so as Harrith.....Lightborn members or should you say Chevalier Knight's, are knights who are high ranking,if you don't know"He stated,his voice was calm and collected.

I nodded, pretending to just knew what he said but in the reality i already had knowledge about them.

"It's Alright."I said.

"Harrith will leave his post in keeping you safe,since all are needed.We will swap someone else in his case"the blond male stated.

"I've already done that, it's just one of the guards who has also a capability to fight if anything happen's"

Granger said while i broke out to my thoughts.

'Right... I can't fight without my wand and grimoire,also.. granger's voice is so deep.. similar to the game!'

"We will take our leave. I'll come back here later on" Alucard stated and soon made his way towards the door.

Granger followed but halted when he's a few steps away.He glanced at me over his shoulder and once again gazed towards my direction.

"Take care..."He mumbled enough for me to hear and i could feel my heart ache. I mustered up a smile and nodded.

"I will,thank you sir".

He soon then continued to walk towards the door and then exited the room.

As he left i was frozen in place because of two reasons.

(1)Was surprised to the fact that he cared,and was wondering why so? Shouldn't they hate me?...I don't understand....I was taken here in costudy ..Because of my magic?

(2)And for the fact that,The real!Granger!talked to me!!I was confused on what Alucard stated...Taken an interested to..

No....

I can't....trust.... anyone..Anymore......

Or maybe.....

Can i?