Without reluctance, Cassidy leaned forward again, biting her lower lip as she pulled his cock free from his pants, slightly impressed at the girth as she wrapped her hand to stroke him.

"Use your tongue," he instructed.

A teasing sound escaped her throat as she parted her lips, teasing him with her tongue, slowly sliding it around his shaft. At the same time, she applied pressure to his base, holding him firmly in place as she bobbed her head, wrapping her free hand around his base to further grip him as she released her hold. As she released him, her eyes remained locked on his, and her pupils dilated under his gaze. He reveled in how hypnotized she looked, lust running rampant throughout her body.

Lloyd licked his lips as he observed her. "Lay down on the bed."

She looked at him confused, worried she did something wrong before he motioned his head for her to comply. She stood up and walked over to the bed, laying in the middle.

"Slide two fingers inside you." Cassidy complied, silently whimpering at the penetration as her eyes never left his. "Open your legs wider."

Her eyes fluttered shut briefly as she obeyed his order, moaning loudly as her hands stroked herself as he watched from the end of the bed. "Show me."

His breath caught in his throat as he watched her touch herself, her arousal palpable in the air. He dropped his pants and underwear to the ground with a small thump, kicking off his shoes as he moved to kneel between her legs and she stopped. He grabbed her hand, placing it back on her pussy. "I did not tell you to stop."

She mumbled out an apology, her body on fire as she returned her fingers to her pussy as Lloyd watched her.

"Relax, let go..." he urged softly as he watched her legs tremble, her back arching off the bed as she tightened her muscles around her fingers, closing her eyes as she succumbed to pleasure. Her hips rolled frantically, the sight only fueling his arousal.

"What's your safe word?" he asked her.

A look of surprise flashed across her features as she paused for a moment, unsure why he would ask such a question. "Safe word?" She leaned up on her elbows to look at him. She knew what a safe word was, but she had never been asked for one before.

He smirked, a little surprised she didn't have one established with August. "Don't worry about it. You won't need one tonight." He grabbed her left foot, slipping off the heel onto the floor before trailing kisses up her leg to her inner thigh before moving to do the same on her right leg. "Lie back."

He took a deep breath, reveling in the smell of her arousal as he reached the apex of her thigh, lightly tracing his fingers along the sensitive skin there. He was so close, so tempted to enter her, yet he wanted to prolong this, tease her a bit.

He let his hand trail up her torso to cup her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze as he planted soft kisses on her belly. His lips slid across her abdomen as he inched his way up her ribcage to the hollow of her neck. Her eyes widened when she felt his teeth nibbling on her neck as he moved further up.

"You're so fucking wet, pumpkin." He smiled at her whimper as he teased her entrance with the crown of his cock. With slow movements, he slid the tip of his cock into her opening, giving her a brief taste of what was to come.

She sighed as she moaned, relishing in his slow teasing.

"You like that?" he asked, tilting his head. "Do you want me to fuck you?" She moaned again, only nodding, and he grinned at her response. He gripped her chin firmly in his hand, forcing her eyes into his. "Answer me."

"Yes, please. Fuck me," she begged softly, gasping as he released her chin and smacked her face. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to make her pussy clench in response. She swallowed hard, her mind beginning to betray her once more before she heard his voice, anchoring her.

"Eyes on me." He pushed his way into her, relishing at the warmth of her pussy gripping him tightly and she gasped loudly. "Now, I'm not stopping." He didn't bother waiting for a response, thrusting into her harder, her tight walls sucking him deeper.

She whimpered, the pleasurable pain of her pussy being stretched by his cock fueling her desire. His pace increased, slamming into her with such force that her back arched off the bed. "Oh god!"

"Told you," Lloyd smiled smugly as she came undone around him, squeezing his cock tightly as he grunted. "I'm not done yet." He continued to slam into her, the room filled with the sounds of flesh on flesh, and her whimpered moans, slowly building to yet another orgasm as he brought a hand down between her legs. He pressed his thumb against her swollen and over-sensitive clit, rubbing it firmly as he continued to pound into her.

"Fuck! Oh my god!" she screamed, climaxing so hard she couldn't catch her breath. Her body went limp as she writhed on the bed, clinging desperately to the sheets as her entire body trembled with the intensity of her release.

Lloyd stopped suddenly, pulling his cock out as he wrapped his hand around the shaft. He quickly moved to straddle her chest, keeping her hands pinned at her sides under his legs as he forced her mouth open.

Cassidy groaned around his cock as he grabbed her hair, shoving her face on his cock as he plunged it into the back of her throat over and over. She fought the urge to gag, her throat tightening around his cock as he stilled, taking her breath away.

He smiled as she struggled under him slightly before pulling back, giving her a second to catch her breath before plunging back into her fast. His entire body tightened as he grunted, releasing his cum into the back of her throat.

He remained seated above her, pulling his cock from her mouth as he watched her swallow his load before lifting himself off her chest. "Good girl. I like you." He went into the bathroom, coming back with a warm, wet washcloth.

Normally Lloyd was not one for aftercare, just wanting sex and then leaving. But he liked Cassidy and wanted to see her more. He knew enough about her to know it was important for her. He hadn't learned much about her past yet, but from his psychology degree, he could surmise enough.

Cassidy watched Lloyd kneel on the bed beside her, grabbing her chin gently as he lifted it toward him. He stared into her eyes for a long moment, making her uncomfortable before he leaned in to kiss her. It was a different kiss than before. It was soft. A silent question asking her if she was okay from their scene.

He pushed her back gently as he took the washcloth and gently took his time to make sure she was clean, returning to the bathroom a few times. He finally pulled the blanket up and over her before getting dressed.

"You're leaving?" She leaned up on her elbows as he fastened his belt and pulled on his polo.

"I don't do sleepovers, pumpkin."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" She asked, a little annoyed, a little amused.

"Because I like your red-orange hair," he stated matter-of-factly, grabbing a box from the dresser to set on the nightstand. "For when I leave."

"Can I ask why Mr. Pink?" She smirks as he shrugs, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her as he put on his shoes.

"Pink is my favorite color." She giggled, thinking he was kidding. But he said it so seriously as he just stared back at her. "I'll be calling you again soon when I get back into town. Thanks."

She watched him hesitate as she laid back on the bed again before he stood up and left the room without another word. She grabbed the box from the nightstand, opening it to find it full of M&Ms with a small note on top.

Candy for Candy
-Mr. Pink

She giggled, grabbing a few to pop into her mouth before setting the box back on the table.