Introduction & Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Tae entered Jungkook's room and saw him lying on his bed. He asked him to come down for dinner.

"I don't want to eat anything hyung", Jungkook said not looking at tae scrolling his phone. Tae sighed and took his phone from him and said, "Jungkook, your this behaviour will not help you to get anywhere. You know hyung has strictly restricted you to go out after 9 pm. Can't you understand at once? I cannot always save you from hyung. Do you want me to tell about this movie thing and about your behaviour to hyung?"

Jungkook didn't said anything and turned his back towards tae.

"JUNGKOOK!", tae said angirly.

"Fine hyung! I am coming", jungkook said in a little loud voice. Tae & Jungkook went downstairs and jungkook had his dinner.

On the other hand, with Yoongi

"God-dammit how the fuck our Company's new product strategy leaked to our rival, huh?", Yoongi snapped furiously at this employees who are standing in front of him scaredly.

Yoongi was so frustated as he lost a very important bidding contract to his rival company, Lee Industries. The quotation and strategy that Mr. Lee presented in the bidding was same as what Yoongi was going to present. But as Lee's presentation was before than that of Kim's enterprise, Mr. Lee make the presentation first with Yoongi's ideas and Yoongi had nothing to show then. Yoongi not only lost the contract but also felt so humiliated that he didn't have anything to present.

"I think there is one betrayer among us", Mr Jung, manager of Yoongi's strategy department said.

"I know that and I will make sure to find him soon. And mark my words, whoever it is, he is going to regret", Yoongi spat in anger. He picked all the papers and files from the table and smashed them on the floor. All the papers and files scattered on the floor.

"Dismissed", Yoongi said and all the employees get out of his cabin except Mr. Jung. Yoongi then sent on his chair closing his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"Yoongi-ah, don't take stress. We will find him at any cost", Mr. Jung said placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongj just hummed. "I think you should go to your house and take some rest. Its already 11:45. Tae must be waiting for you", Mr. Jung suggested.

"You are right Hobi, I am leaving." Yoongi said and started walking out of his cabin, but then he turned around and started to say something, just then Hobi said, " Don't worry, I will take care of that matter. You just go and relax".

Yoongi smiled a little and went out of his office and drove off to his house. When he reached his mansion, guards opened the gate for him. He parked his car in the garage and went inside the home.

He saw tae sitting in the living room doing something on his laptop. He coughed gaining Tae's attention. Tae immediately looked up and stood up from the couch.

"Hyung, I-i was just doing my assignments. I will tell the maids to set your dinner", tae said nervously. Tae was about to leave when Yoongi said, "I told you many times tae not to wait for me".

"H-hyung, I was not waiting for you. I-i was just doing my assignments here", tae said looking down. Yoongi went a little closer to Tae and said, "Look at me and say". Tae didn't say anything.

Yoongi then moved up his one hand towards Tae's cheek to caress it but Tae flinched and took two steps back from Yoongi getting scared.

"H-hyung I ----", Tae started saying but cut-off by Yoongi, "You go sleep. I will have my dinner and no need to wait for me from next time", Yoongi said emotionlessly.

Tae couldn't say anything. He collected all his assignment files and papers from the table and went to his room with his laptop. Tae didn't had his dinner with Jungkook as he thought to have it with Yoongi but the way Yoongi dismissed him, he do not have courage to say anything to his hyung. He is scared of his hyung.

Why Tae is so much scared of his hyung? Will be revelead as the story will go ahead. Stay tuned!

Note: This is my first BTS ff. Please support me guys and I will try my level best to entertain you guys.

.