The Dead Walking

Peter POV:

I walk into Regina house seeing my fellow "friends." Emma, David, Merry Margret, Regina, and even Hook.

We all sit around a circular table as Regina passes small cups of liquid. David raises it up to drink. "No! Don't drink it! It's a deadly poison for summoning the dark forces." Regina explains. "The dark forces?" Emma asks confused. "Come on now savior. Your parents, are the two most loved characters in this world yet you still don't think anything is possible." She turns to me with a scowl. "Because it isn't Pan." "We'll see about that." I say smirking.

"Zelena came by this morning. While the dark one was stealing my heart she was here gloating. She said my weakness was I don't know enough about her past. So I've decided to summon someone who does. We have to talk to my mother." Regina explains.

"And how do you expect us to do that? It's not like any of us are the ghost whisperer." Emma says. "To summon the spirit you need the murder weapon, and the murderer." Regina says staring at Mary Margret.

Whoa wait! Am I hearing that Snow White killed the evil queens mother? Oh I have missed the drama from the other worlds.

Regina takes a match and lights both ends of the candle. "What do we need to do?" I ask clearing not seeing any difference. "Focus on Cora. Her reputation, her everything." Regina joins hands with Emma and David making the rest of us join hands with the ones beside us.

I look to my right to see Emma, and to my left hook. I roll my eyes and stick my hand into his dreading this.

The wind starts to pick up and at the top of the ceiling a blue swirling portal is seen. "Cora? Mother can you hear us? Cora give us a sign. Do not ignore me now mother. Please you owe me this!" The table is shaken, and the portal closes when Mary Margret let's of of David's hand braking the circle.

"Sorry. That was me. Crossed my legs, and bumped the table." I roll my eyes at the drunken pirate.

"Do we try again?" Mary Margret asks. "No. It worked, but nothing came through. She doesn't want to talk to me." Regina says sadly.

"Maybe Belle would have some luck. There has to be someone that can help us." David says walking out of the room. "My magic gets more powerful everyday, by the time this is all over I'll be ready." Emma says.

"Come on let's go." She says and makes her way to the door. "You know what? You go. I'll help Regina clean up." I continue to make my way to the doors and to my love once again.

I open the door seeing my love reading a book, and Felix crawling on the floor adorable as ever.

"So did you get any news about Zelena?" (Y/n) asks. I sigh and rub my face frustrated with this witch. "No, and it's driving me insane. We can't even find out what she wants!" I rest my head back and try to relax.

"Well seems like she want to go back in time to kill snow whites mother so Cora will marry snows father, and Zelena will be the one Rumple chooses to cast the dark curse." "What? How do you know that?" "Emma sent me a text." She says showing me the long paragraph of information on her phone screen.

"No ones ever been able to cast a time travel spell." "Well looks like she's going to try, and she needs Snow White, and Prince Charmings baby to do it." "Good. So not our son." "PETER!" "Sorry sorry, but I mean. Yay. Our sons safe. You can blame me for being a slight bit happy."

I say pulling my love to my side and watching our son achieve pulling himself up to his feet.