Blood Magic

Peter Pan POV:

We let him sleep and walk back down stair to see Henry sitting on the couch. "Henry this is Peter." (y/n) says pulling me towards the boy I tried to kill. Oh that does not sound good. "Hey I'm Henry." He says shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you." I say. "You like video games?" Henry asks me. I look at him confused. "Are you serious?" He asks and pulls me over to sit next to him and shows me a little box with buttons and a screen with a little man in red overalls jumping over blocks and eating mushrooms.

Emma POV:

"So, do we just...sit here and wait?" Regina asks sighing of boredom. "Till the person who cast the curse makes a move on your office." "Is this...Really what you do for a living?" "Yeah. It's called a stakeout." "And you don't get...bored?" "I don't know I find ways to pass the time. Eat, talk, watch...which is what we should be doing." I sipping my coffee.

"Do they have friends?" "Who?" "(y/n) and Henry." "Yeah they've got lost of friends. (y/n) is occupied with Felix most days, but she's got a good life." "Felix?" I smile at her. "She had a son." "I'm a grandma. So they're happy? Their life is good there?" "Yeah we almost didn't come back become of that." "Well why did you?" "Because Henry may not remember all this but (y/n) and I do, and I know what he would say. A hero would come back." "He would say that." She says smiling.

"Are you sure you don't want to meet him? I told you (y/n) remembers and she wants to see you so bad. You just have to act like an old friend around Henry." "Meeting Henry without him knowing who I am? That's just to hard." "I can't imag--We got them." I say pointing the shadow in the window.

We get out of the car and walk up to the room. "You sure whoever's in there can't escape?" "I sealed the room with a blood lock. I can keep you in or out. I know what I'm doing." Regina unlocks the door letting us in. Her potion bottles are on the floor and everything is broken. I turn to see someone standing in the corner. "Stop right there." "You have no where to go." At that very second they turn into smoke and fade away.

"I thought you said they couldn't do that." "No one can break through blood magic, no matter how powerful they are." "The who are we dealing with?"

We leave the building and go to the apartment and walk up to the door. "You need to know something first." I say to Regina. "What is it?" "Pan is alive and is in there with (y/n). He's not going to hurt Henry I made sure of it, so don't say anything." "We all watched him die how is he back?" "We don't know that's one thing we're trying to figure out." "Any other surprises I should know?" "We'll see." I open the door and see Henry on the couch and Mary Margret in the Kitchen.

Regina POV:

He's grown. My little baby Henry looks so old now. "I have someone for you to meet." Emma says bringing Henry over. "This is Regina Mills. She's the mayor of this town and she wanted to meet you." I can't stay anything. It hurts so much just to see him stair at me. "Is something wrong?" He questions.

"Oh no, no, no. Nothings wrong. Uh, your...mothers just told me a lot about you. I hear you like school and that you're good at English." "Um...Yeah. Why did she tell you all this?" "Because she couldn't be prouder of you." I say not being able to bare this heart ache.

"Maybe I could give you a tour sometime, show you around. Maybe we could even stop for ice cream." He smiles. "Yeah i'd like that. Well it was nice to meet you." I go to hug him but he puts up his hand instead. I shake it and he walks off going back to his game. "How was that?" Emma asks. "It was a start. Now where is (y/n)?" "She's upstairs."

I walk up the small steps to the top where I see my daughter, Pan, and a baby boy waving his toy around and trying to talk. "Can I meet him?" I ask making my presence known. "Mom." (y/n) runs to me and hugs me. "Of course you can meet him" She says and walks me over to the little boy. "Regina I am sorry for what I caused." Pan says holding his son. "Well you're not being forgiven that quickly, but it's a start." I say trying no to sneer at him. Pan nods and passes me the baby.

"Ohh my goodness. He is so adorable." I slightly bounce him and he giggles touching my face. "Hey there Felix. I'm your gramma."