You are no villain

Peter Pan POV:

We run through the door, and see a woman with red curly hair rocking our son. Obviously it's not working. "Oh thank goodness! Here." The woman passes Felix to me. She looks at me, and smirks. "Peter Pan. King of Neverland, and ruler of the Lost Boys." Who is this woman? She looks at me as if she knows me, and as if we've met before.

"Do you mind if I use your restroom?" Zelena asks. "Of corse not! It's just right over there." Marry Margret points to the restroom and Zelena walks to it. As we finally get Felix quieted down the door is kicked open and scares Felix causing him to cry again. "Really guy?" (y/n) asks rocking him.

"Where's Zelena?" Emma asks holding up her gun. "In the bathroom. Why?" David pulls out his sword and they walk over to the bathroom. They both kick open the door to see nothing. Just an empty room. "She had to know we were coming." "I'll call Regina we need to get a protection spell around this apartment right away." Emma says pulling out her phone.

"Does anyone want to tell me what's going on?" Marry Margret asks. "I'm just glad you're safe." David says hugging his wife. "Of course I'm safe why wouldn't I be safe?" "It's Zelena. She's the Wicked Witch."

"How do you know?" I ask. "Gold told us. Neal brought him back before...Neal's dead." Emma says. (y/n) leans into me. "Emma I'm so sorry." Marry Margret says hugging her daughter.

At the funeral the only that was heard was silence, and the dirt being thrown in. I stood next to Hook and (y/n) trying not to let tears slip. My grandson is dead. My family is dead. Hook pats my shoulder and nods at me.

This is all my fault. I'm the reason people are turning into flying monkeys, I'm the reason my son died, I'm the reason I left the love of my life alone with our child, and I'm the reason my grandson is dead. I'm a villain, and villains never get happy endings.

We make our way to Granny's, and most of us are silent. I look at my beautiful girlfriend and sigh. "What's wrong Peter?" "This is my fault." "Peter." "No I did this. If I had just gave Henry back Neverland would still be alive, my best friend would still be alive, so would Neal. I caused all of this. How can you even love me? I've killed, and hurt so many others. I'm a villain. I don't deserve you." "Peter don't say that. This is not your fault! You did not cause any of this. Zelena had this plan all along. Yes you've made mistakes, but you know what? So has every signal person in this town. You are no Villain Peter Pan. You are just a misunderstood, mistaken, lost boy. You came back for a reason. Who ever brought you back is giving you a second chance. Make that old life right. You are no villain. You're my wonderful boyfriend, and a great father to our child."

I smile at the ground shaking my head. "Do you always know how to make me feel better?" "Most of the time." She smirks and kisses me. "I love you lost girl." "I love you too Peter Pan."