Shopping

(y/n) POV:

I lay in bed with Peter; Felix in the crib I brought from New York. I trail my fingers up and down Peter's arm as he breathes softly. What if I never came back to find my mom? Sure I would be saved a lot of heart break, but I would have never returned to Neverland and saw Peter. Or have our son. God how did I end up with him? He makes me so happy, and he's amazing. Felix looks just like him. The forest green eyes, brown hair, and I'm sure he'll have a taste for adventure.

"What are you thinking about love?" Peter asks his voice rough. "You." "Oh really? What about me? All good things I presume?" I smirk at him. "Nope. I was just thinking about how ugly, nasty, and mean you are." "I bet I can change you thinking." "Oh yeah? Prove it." I say smirking at him.

Peter pulls my legs over him so I'm straddling him, and he brings his face closer to mine. "Convinced?" Peter asks. "Not one bit." Peter connects our lips, and rolls over so he's on top. "How about now?" "Nope." Peter starts to kiss down my neck while his hands are gripping my hips; playing with the waistband of my panties. I drag my hand down his arm feeling his bicep, and trailing it down to his wrist. Peter winces and pulls back in pain.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I panic when I see blood gushing from his wound. He grabs his wrist and presses on it causing him to scream in pain. "There's something in it! Get it out!" I grab his wrist and look at the open gash to see a metal like plate. "Peter we have to get you to the doctor!" I say getting up and running to get my coat. "No! Don't take me there! You need to get it out!" "Peter I can't do that! I'll hurt you! I don't know how to get that out! I don't even know what it is!" I yell panicked walking around the room. Felix looks up at us almost confused. He is so our son.

"Get a knife, and cut a space wide enough for you to pull it out." "Peter I could kill you! I won't do it!" "(y/n) please. You can do this. I believe in you." Peter says holding his arm. I huff and grab the only knife in the room which was a dagger Peter gave me when I was 7. "You kept it?" "Yes. Now let's just get this over with." I breathe and quickly slice open my loves skin causing him to shriek in pain.

I feel around and find the edge of the plate. I stick to tip of the blade under the corner and lift it. Once it is far enough out for me to grab I pull it out. I exam it and look at Peter. He breathes deeply and places his hand over the gash. When he pulls his hand away the wound is gone, and is replaced by a scab.

"Peter what is this?" Peter picks the plate from my hands. "This is a replica of the plate in the cuff I made that blocks magic. A more permanent one." "Who would do that?" "Someone who thought I would get in the way." Peter says glaring at the plate. "And they're going to pay." Peter hisses.

I turn around to pick Felix up but see him slowly floating out of his crib. "Peter...our son is floating in mid air." Peter turns and looks at Felix standing up. "He most definitely got that from you." Felix suddenly burst into blue flames and starts laughing his adorable laugh. "And he got that from you!" Felix floats back down, and distinguishes himself.

Peter and I look at each other. "Our son is awesome!" We say and excitedly jump around. Knocks on the door interrupt our celebration. I open the door to see Emma. "David was just attacked." "By what?" "Himself." Emma states in a confused manner. "Himself? Is that some expression of overcoming his fear?" "No he actually fought himself, and when he won his sword disappeared." "Why on would his sword disappear?" Peter asks throwing his shirt on. "The witch wanted it." I say coming to a conclusion that was the most far fetched, but made the most sense. "Exactly, and now she's hiding out in the old barn house in the forest." "Anything else?" Peter says thinking there couldn't be anymore. "Rumplestiltskin is alive." Did everyone just come back from the dead?

"What now?" Peter asks obviously not thrilled about his first son being alive and well. "Tomorrow morning, 6:30 at Granny's. We're all meeting to discuss this. Be there." Emma says walking out shutting the door. "Well what shall we do now?" "We shall get you some new clothes." "What? My clothing is fine." "Oh believe me the whole forest wild boy look? Super hot, but on the other hand we don't need Henry asking why my boyfriend looks like something that just jumped out of the book Where the Wild Things Are." "I guessing that was an insult?" Peter asks laughing. "Big one now come on forest boy we're going shopping." Peter picks up Felix and follows me out the door.

I pull Peter around the small town getting him handsome button up shirts, hoodies, a coat, T-shirts, jeans, sweat pants, shoes, and some sunglasses just because he looks hella fine. "Why do we need three hoodies?" Peter asks looking at the clothes. "Because you need two, and I am obviously going to steal one of them." "Why?" "Because it's what teenagers do. It's cute." "Anything of mine is yours love." Peter says and kisses my head. We go back to the hotel room and get ready for bed. Once we are ready we go to sleep facing each other, and our son laying in the middle of us.