"i don't understand global warming," layla rolled her eyes trying the food laurel gave her.

"just don't come for my leather jacket," taylor joked looking at cam.

"i'm pretty sure you mean pleather," steven laughed.

"ooh," layla and jeremiah smiled as taylor stuck her middle finger up.

"you know uh belly actually eats meat," the younger fisher brother taunted.

"no shit sherlock," layla snorted.

conrad smiled at his girlfriend hearing the sound come out of her.

"shut up layla, you let her kiss you with those lips?" jeremiah continued.

"guys," belly said as steven and jeremiah laughed. "stop."

"no, i don't judge people for eating meat, it's just like a personal choice. i don't care."

"so you don't mind if uh like, her lips touch a dead animal, and then those dead animal lips touch yours?" jeremiah questioned eating his food.

"i don't mind at all. um, in fact..." cam stopped his sentace leaning over and kissing belly.

"are we that cringy, that was really cringy," layla whispered in her quiet boyfriends ear.

"no we are not that cringy. and who cares if we are," conrad smiled whispering back. "at least we're cute."

the friends and parents went around the table sharing childhood stories as cam and layla listened to them laughing.

it all ended when belly changed the conversation. "you know um, i'm thinking we should go to nicoles party."

"yes!" taylor shot up excitedly. "oh my god, i love you. i'm so excited."

as conrad was in the bathroom layla was getting changed into a different outfit

as conrad was in the bathroom layla was getting changed into a different outfit. she was in the middle of pulling her shorts up when conrad came out of the bathroom.

"you're changing again?" conrad asked putting his hand up his shirt and resting it on his stomach.

"i felt my dress was too much," layla turned around grabbing the flower crown susannah made all the girls. "plus it didn't match my crown."

"you looked perfect before and you look perfect now so its all good," conrad told his girlfriend kissing softly down her neck.

layla grabbed his head smashing her lips against his. as the made out in the middle of conrads room the door was shoved open. the couple ripped away to see steven smirking.