If you do a mistake, you should be punished

Jungkook couldn't sleep all night, his mind was continuously thinking how he's going to meet his favorite people, well also a person he wished he wouldn't be there but unfortunately his wish can't be accepted.

When the sun rises, Jungkook was jumped off his bed. Rushing in the bathroom to take a quick shower after doing his morning routine. The boy couldn't even take his breakfast in peace, continuously checking the time on his watch.

And finally he was infront of the building where his favorite group lives, it was a dream for Jungkook to meet thoes people inside the building and he couldn't even believe that dream could come true that soon.

The boy happily stepped forward to enter the building but didn't hope to get stopped in the middle by a security guard.

"Can you show us your ID card?" The well build security guard says looking down at the boy in his twenty who frowned at him.

"What ID card?"

"You can not enter just like that if you're not a member of this agency, sir." The security guard says keeping his polite to the much younger boy who couldn't be more confused and frustrated.

"I don't have any kinds of card but believe me Taehyung said I can come to see them practicing..." Jungkook says knowing very well he's embarrassing by himself saying things like these but it was the truth. And as expected, the man infront of him lets our a mocking laughter.

"I don't have time to play with you kid, go to your school. It's not good to skip school." After saying that the security guard shooed the boy out of the entrance of the building whe the boy was busy convincing he was telling the truth, he even showed him his conversation but the man was not ready to accept any of them.

The boy who was kicked out of the building looked at the building with his furious eyes, how dare Taehyung pulling a prank on him like this? He means, he shouldn't have believed Taehyung just like that but still! How can Taehyung do that to me?

Letting out a huff from frustration, Jungkook pulled out his mobile from his pocket as he furiously typed on the keyboard.

Pretty anti:
KIM TAEHYUNG!!

Pretty anti:
HOW DARE YOU PULL A PRANK ON ME

Pretty anti:
KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG

Pretty anti:
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T REPLY I'M SNEAKING INTO THE BUILDING ONLY TO KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDSSS

Pretty anti:
MOTHERFUCKER

Jungkook's eyes soon fall on a man who was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of sweatpant, long black hairs were not fixed into a perfect hairstyle like usual, more likey they were slicked back only to form into a little pony tail.

Jungkook's eyes were burning with anger, he felt like jumping onto the man right that moment and stab him thousands time but unfortunately he cant do that. He just watched the man running to him with his furious eyes, lips forming into a little pout, eyebrows busy frowning.

Taehyung stopped on his track when he was standing infront of the younger boy who looked more cuter today. The boy was wearing a lavender colored oversized hoodie with a baggy jeans. He looked so cute in Taehyung's eyes. Also their height difference was very cute to him.

How Jungkook acts all bossy with him on online but when he's in front of him, he looks like a little bunny who is lost.

"Sorry baby, I forgot my phone in my room." Taehyung's annoying sweet voice can be heard by the angry boy who felt like all his anger vanished away just in a blink of an eye when he heard the baby word.

He knows Taehyung calls him baby all the time but he never heard him in person, also it feels more weirder when he get to hear his voice this close. Last time he could hear it only in the last fan meeting but there they only exchange some little talks.

It feels strange to see the Taehyung he only used to see on his mobile or tv acting like this in person and Taehyung can surely understand that and he was surely going to take a good advantage of it.

"I was thinking about you all the time, I couldn't concentrate on anything else." Taehyung teases, noticing very well how the younger's cheeks were tinting red

"W-Whatever.." Jungkook mumbles, trying to look away but still Taehyung's annoying smirk caught his eyes.

"No it's not okay, I made a big mistake. You should punish me, baby." Taehyung says grabbing Jungkook's attention who shoot his eyes at him, Taehyung lets out a chuckle seeing his reaction.

"You can punch me or smack me or bite me or pinch me? I don't have any problem." Taehyung informs making the boy look at him with suspension.

"You're not joking around, are you?" Jungkook asks but his breath hitched the moment Taehyung leaned down a bit to meet his height which caused him to take step backward.

"I won't utter a word if you even kill me." Taehyung flashes his famous boxy smile to the panicked boy who was thinking why in hell did he even decided to come here?

Taehyung was already pissing him off.

"I-I-I don't want to,, your fan will kill me if they get to kno-" Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as Taehyung opens his mouth to speak up.

"Since when you're scared of my fans?" Taehyung pokes, pushing the boy to his limit as he showed him an annoying smirk.

"I'm not scared of anyone!" Jungkook huffed before he placed a hardh punch above the man's chest who dramatically stumbled back, acting like he was hurt very much.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief, he knows he used his whole strength but if you take a look at Taehyung's well build body and his slim body, it's obvious for everyone the punch was like a feather for him but look at him acting like someone stabbed into his heart.

The security guard who was watching over them from a distance wasted no time to run towards them, thinking maybe Jungkook hurt Taehyung.

"Hey, kid! What did you do to him?!!" The security guard shouts at Jungkook who couldn't be more pissed.

"He's acting it all! I didn't do anything to him!" Jungkook says in his defense, out of habit he pointed his finger at the man who was holding his chest.

"He's surely hurt, tell me first what have you done to him or I'm calling the cops!!" The security guard threats, Jungkook's eyes widened in no time. He looked at Taehyung thinking the man will open his annoying mouth to clear up things.

But that bastard kept up with his acting. Jungkook's anger grew up in no time, he wanted to pull out all the hairs of this annoying human being.

"Fine!!! I am at the fault for believing you at the first place!" Jungkook huffed before he turned his heel to leave the place but soon lets out a surprise gasp when a pair of hands were wrapped around his waist from the behind to pick him up.

"Hey!!! What are you do-doing!!" Jungkook shouts with his wide eyes, his both hands immediately went to remove Taehyung's hands from his body but his strength was nothing against the another man.

"Catching my bunny from running away~" Taehyung chirps with his super annoying sweet voice, well according to Jungkook.

The security guard was also on shock, he couldn't even understand what was happening here. A few moments ago Taehyung was weeping and now he was all cheerful as always. He watched Taehyung carrying the boy inside the building who was very busy shouting, kicking his legs in air, hands desperately trying their bests to remove the grasp around his waist.

Such a chaotic scene in the early morning.