15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

"How do you expect me to react when I see you with one hand in your pants and the other in your top moaning my name. How do you not expect me to want to fuck you then and there. Tell me, Dove", his voice getting deep and hoarse.

My body started reacting on its own, hearing those incoherent words. Nipples getting hard, core getting wet, stomach feeling butterflies and my mind getting blank. I got my shattered courage together and looked at him only to find him looking down at me.

"Don't say you don't feel it. Because I know very well that you do".

"It's nothing like that Mr. Williams", I lied again

"So, you don't feel anything when I touch you like this", he started trailing his fingers on my bare waist from inside my loose t-shirt and even if I didn't want my body to react to his every touch it did. "You say I am not your type but your body tends to disagree. In fact it craves my touch. How are you gonna deny that, Dove".

I didn't know what to say when he kept on making circles on my waist. His face was so close to mine that our breath got interlaced. I looked at him in his eyes and could clearly see lust evident in them. I am also sure my eyes didn't hold any other feelings than his right now.

He looked at my lips and reflexively I did too. And the next moment I knew his lips were on mine. At first he didn't do anything, maybe he was waiting for me to push him but I couldn't do it. And when I didn't do that he got his cue and started moving his lips. I don't know what came to me and I also tuned my lips in that rhythm. The kiss started slow but in a matter of a few seconds it turned wild. Both of us fought for dominance but he won easily. He pinned me to the wall and pulled my waist towards himself by one hand while keeping the other hand behind my nape.

*Mild Sexual content*

The kiss was so sensual. Hundred times better than the dream. His tongue demanded entry in my mouth but in order to tease him I didn't permit. He pinched my waist to which I gasped and he took the chance and entered my mouth. He was smirking even in the kiss and was exploring every corner of mouth. He then pulled me more towards himself if that was even possible and I put my hands around his neck. He didn't even leave the air distance between us. He then moved his hand further up inside my top and squeezed my left breast over my bra. I moaned in the kiss and impulsively grinded myself into him. We broke the kiss to get some air and looked at each other breathlessly.

The next second he connected his lips again to mine and this time I took the lead and entered my tongue in his mouth. His hands moved all over my body. We were in the middle of our makeout session when suddenly we heard tires screeching and we knew someone came. I broke the kiss and looked at him horrified while he had a smirk
on his face.

***********************

Sometimes I just want to throw that smirk away from his face.

Not gonna lie, it makes him look hot.

Focus Aadya, Focus.

"I think it's Gio and Ika. Umm... You should go back to your room... I will open the door. Good night, Adrian", I said looking here and there and left from there.

We just had an intense makeout session so any formalities meant nothing. Right now my main concern was making myself look appropriate and not let anyone know whatever happened.

The door bell rang and I hurriedly went downstairs. I composed myself before opening the door. I saw Gio and Ika bantering as usual.

"Snowflake, please say something to me in Hindi", Gio pleaded behind her. Both of them ignored me as if I didn't exist.