15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

🕊️

I went directly to my bathroom, undressed myself and took a cold shower.

How can your life be going perfectly fine but then all of a sudden everything from your past comes back and shatters you in an instant. How can you want to forget something very badly but whenever you think you are being successful, life gives you a reality check on your face. How desperate can one be to just run away from one incident of their past but that single incident keeps on resurfacing every now and then.

Keeping it all aside, I changed my clothes and went to the balcony. Bhai said that he was going to stay at Manisha di's place today. Ika called to inform me that she will stay here tonight but they will be late because Gio and Mrs. Harrison are having a 'serious discussion' on some cartoon show.

I sat on the mattress and started staring at the moon. It was a half moon night.

"You know Moonie, what happened today. I saw him. After six years, he returned back. I was terrified, Moonie..", I was speaking when I heard Adrian's door opening so I composed myself and looked at his way with a fake smile.

"Hey, Dove. Sorry I got late. I was talking to my little sister", he said closing the door behind him and I was just staring at him. He looked so good in that half done white shirt. I could get a glimpse of his well built chest inside the thin fabric. His roughly folded sleeves were providing me good view of his veiny arms. The simple action of closing the door looked sexy when done by him.

I swear God made him on a summer holiday when he was completely free and had time to think and put in every feature perfectly in his creation.

"Care to share your thoughts, Dove, because I want to know what comes to your head when you gawk at me with those eyes", he said breaking my thoughts.

"I was not gawking at you, Mr Williams. I was merely looking at the flower pot behind you and you seem to be standing in the way. Also, stop being so full of yourself because you are not my type", I lied smoothly. Well, at least I tried to.

"Really!?", He started coming towards me, "Don't tell me you get sex dreams about anyone who is or isn't your type, do you Dove!?", He cocked his brow amusingly at me and now he was standing hovering over me. Reflexively I tried standing up but that soft mattress again made me lose my balance. Thankfully, I held his shirt and didn't fall this time. But in that process my face came so close to his that there was just a gap of a few inches.

"So desperate, are we", he smirked and I got myself away from him and came down from the mattress.

"There is nothing like that Mr. Williams. And wait... How do you know about that!?", I asked glaring at him. Is he spying on me or something.

"I know what", he asked

"That", I said fidgeting my fingers.

"What is that, Dove?", He asked again coming closer to me this time.

"The dream", I said looking here and there.

"Which dream!?", He pretended to not know what I was talking about.

"Thesexdream", I said hurriedly to which he just chuckled and the voice was so near to me that when I looked up I found him again just a few inches away from me.

"So, you dream of me fucking you and then say I am not your type. How is this fair, Dove!?", He said and his eyes darkened a shade deeper.

"Why are you..... you... reacting like.... this all of a sudden", I asked him stuttering. I am just embarassing myself more and more.