Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!

Start from the beginning

Vegeta: Serves you right, it was your idea to test it on something so difficult.

Supreme Kai (Shin): Wh-what! It's the legendary!

Kibito: The wielder should have limitless power!!

Vegeta: Really? Y/n, are you feeling any different from before?

Y/n powered down to base, and checked his palms.

Y/n: Yeah actually, it's not much, of a power boost, but I'll be honest it's something, I think I might just be stronger than both you, and Goku, now. The thing was hella heavy so I'm guessing that-

???: WRONG!

Vegeta: What the hell?

They all turned too look to the left where an old man stood.

Supreme Kai (15 Gen): I'm the Supreme Kai from 15 generations back.

Y/n: So, some sort of old Kai.

Supreme Kai (Shin): Y-you're! Huh?!!

Old Kai: That's right, Lord beerus the god of destruction of our universe sealed me in that sword, I don't remember why, knowing him it was probably something petty.

Y/n/ Vegeta: L-lord Beerus?!?!

Y/n: Whoa! Whoa! No that can't be right, that's just some folktale.

Vegeta: Ch! I'd beg to differ, I've seen him with my own very eyes, Lord beerus does exist...

Y/n: H-how the hell did you hold off on telling us that?!

Goku: L-lord Beerus? Who's that?

Old Kai: He isn't that bad, he sealed me up because he was scared of me after all.

Y/n: Wh- so you're stronger than Beerus himself?!

Vegeta: Ch! Impossible! There's no way that is true, just a second ago you stated you didn't remember why he sealed you up...

Goku decided to test the old Kai's strength so he fired a ki blast that hit with direct accuracy against the old Kai's face. Vegeta, and Y/n stood still completely shocked at what just happened.

Y/n: I mean if Lord beerus is that strong, I'm feeling very confident about my strength, right now.

Old Kai: You Stupid Head! What Was That For!?!?!

Goku: You said you were strong.

Vegeta: If you weren't sealed for your strength, then what the hell were you sealed for in the first place?

Old Kai: ...um... Now I remember, I have a secret power, but I'm not gonna tell you...

Goku: W-why not?

Old Kai: You SHOT ME!

Goku: Hey, I'll apologise for that, just tell me.

Old Kai: No!

Goku neared Supreme Kai (Old Kai) and whispered something into his ear which made Supreme Kai (Old Kai) grin.