Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!

Start from the beginning

Y/n returned to pulling the sword trying to ignore the fact Supreme Kai mentioned everyone dying soon and then switched the topic.

Supreme Kai (Shin): Babidi is dead... Therefore Buu is aimless... So he has to resort to his default aim, its driving force is being petty, Majin Buu wants to kill those who he never defeated, so he can truly proclaim himself as the ultimate warrior.

Y/n: You're making Buu sound like a kid.

Supreme Kai (Shin): That's exactly what he is... When Buu is done with the earth, he will foreshore make his way here to the world of the Kaioshin, and when he's done, he'll go after the three people he failed to kill... The three people who managed to get away from him...

Y/n exploded into his Super Saiyan state and with everything he pulled the sword out, he turned over to the Supreme Kai a serious expression dawned on his face.

Y/n: ... We're gonna kill Majin Buu ...

World of the Kaioshin

Goku teleports onto the planet with Vegeta by his side. Vegeta scoffed as he caught sight of Y/n training with the sword.

Goku: Whoa, so that's the Z-Sword. Man, Y/n, you've gotten pretty good at handling that thing in just a few minutes, or hours.

Y/n: Well, we had to speed run this training session, Super Saiyan 2 helped a lot with that.

Goku: I bet that sword is super sharp! Let's try it out!

Y/n turned to Goku confused.

Y/n: What do you mean, by that?

Goku snickered as he lifted out a big boulder, which made Y/n sweat a bit as he looked at it.

Y/n: Uhhh... You want me to cut that?

Goku: Yeah, you ready?

Supreme Kai (Shin): No... Hold on... Let's test the Z-Sword out with something more harder than that...

Supreme Kai raises his head creating a black cube that dropped down to Goku, Goku quickly caught the cube stuttering as he tried to hold it in place.

Vegeta: Is that Kaichin steel?

Y/n: ... Whoa... I don't know if the sword is that good...

Goku: Uh? W-what's the problem?

Supreme Kai: Kaichin steel is the hardest metal in the universe.

Goku: Oh! Now I'm excited! Try it out, Y/n!

Goku threw the cube toward Y/n.

Y/n: Whoa! Wait-

Y/n not having enough time to think of anything else swung the sword toward steel, and right before everyone's eyes, the sword shattered upon contact.

Supreme Kai (Shin): That's Impossible It's The Sword!

Kibito: The Most Powerful Sword Ever!

Y/n dropped the piece of the sword he held.

Y/n: Not looking so powerful to me.