[CIASHI]Intro

Ciashi Vaidehi/Cia
Aarti suraj kasyap(Ciashi's cousin)
Anjali Vaidehi(Ciashi's mami)
Gopal Vaidehi(Ciashi's mama)
Kanu Vaidehi(Caishi's cousin)
.

Ciashi Vaidehi/CiaAarti suraj kasyap(Ciashi's cousin)Anjali Vaidehi(Ciashi's mami)Gopal Vaidehi(Ciashi's mama)Kanu Vaidehi(Caishi's cousin)

Ciashi(female lead)

Mamiji
.
.
.
.
At vaidehi house, kanpur

"Ding dong!" The doorbell resonated, and a woman's voice cut through the air, slightly raised, "Kanu, go and take the milk bottle from Gopal bhaiya."

After a brief pause,
"Kanuu..."
This time, irritation and frustration tinged her tone, her voice projecting louder. "This boy is in 12th standard but still can't shoulder any responsibility."
an open kitchen, situated within a spacious hallway. Engrossed in a phone call, she approached the substantial main door.

As she pushed the hefty wooden door, it gave way with a muffled thud, the worn hinges voicing a subdued protest. "Don't worry, Aarti. Ciashi will reach your place on time."

Gently taking the milk bottle from the milkman, she gazed at the contents and sighed, "The price of milk keeps increasing, and it's getting diluted with water." She shifted her gaze to Gopal bhaiya.

"Anything else, Bhabi jee?" Gopal bhaiya asked before departing. She closed the door after his departure and made her way to the kitchen.

A manly voice echoed, "Anjali jee, when will the tea be ready?"

"In just 5 minutes," Anjali replied, her voice carrying above the clinking of utensils as she set up the tea on the gas burner and poured milk into it.

The phone was on speaker mode, and Aarti continued her conversation,

"Alright, Mom, I should hang up now. I need to arrange the attire for today's function for Surajji."

"Sure, Aarti. You can go and help Jamai ji. But remember, you don't need to overexert yourself for today's function. Your health has been consistently problematic since childhood. Just ask Ciashi to take on all the responsibilities."

Anjali addressed her daughter with a blend of affection and concern, her words carrying the weight of her worries. Aarti responded,
"Mom, how much can she handle on her own? Will your guidance be there, or will she focus on everyone equally, including my in-laws' family? Besides, the day after tomorrow, she even has her exam."