Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!

Start from the beginning

Piccolo: Y/n? You, okay?

Krillin: That was a pretty nasty fall you suffered there...

Y/n couldn't help, but pull a smile when he noticed the two.

Y/n: Nasty is an understatement... So what's the game plan?

Krillin: We have to leave this place, and Supreme Kai is going to help us get out.

Y/n: Supreme Kai?

Supreme Kai (Shin): I'm capable of transporting you all too the world of the Kaioshin, in honesty, I only need Y/n for this plan that I've got form-

Majin Buu wasted no time and shot forward a barrage of ki blasts at the Supreme Kai, Piccolo quickly deflected the attack away, and Krillin countered in his Destructo disc attack. Buu anticipated the attack this time and evaded it.

Majin Buu shot forward a pink beam toward Krillin who quickly jumped out the way which made the beam travel toward Dende and right before their eyes he was turned into a cherry.

Y/n: No!!!

The cherry traveled right into Majin Buu's mouth, and he swallowed it.

Piccolo: T-that monster... The Dragon balls... They are now inactive...

Krillin: Damnit! Our situation has become ten times worse, now. What now? What do we do?

Supreme Kai (Shin): I feared this... Majin Buu must already know what I'm trying to do, and he won't allow me to go anywhere with Y/n until he defeats him.

Y/n: W-wait, what?

Supreme Kai (Shin): It is the mind process of Buu, I will explain it to you, when we're capable, right now we need to get to the land of Kaioshin.

Piccolo: In that case, take Y/n with you, he's our only chance in beating Majin Buu right now, take him with you and conduct a plan or something, I don't know, just take him!

Krillin: I'm not one for sacrifices, but y-yeah... The idea seems better... You ready, Piccolo?

Piccolo: You know I am.

Supreme Kai started to teleport himself and Y/n, but Majin Buu quickly appeared behind him, delivering a kick before he could teleport. Piccolo came in with a boot to the face of Majin Buu.

Supreme Kai picked himself up and sprinted toward Y/n, he held him and got ready to teleport him. Majin Buu accelerated toward Supreme Kai, but Krillin quickly took him off trail with a kick to the face. And like that Supreme Kai and Y/n were off planet.

Krillin and Piccolo, two of Earth's strongest warriors, stood united against the pink-skinned monster, their determination burning in their eyes.

Krillin: Buu, you're not going anywhere, you're stuck with us, NOW!

Piccolo: Let's do this, Krillin!

Majin Buu laughed at the fact they wanted to battle him.

With every blow, Majin Buu effortlessly brushed off their attacks, laughing maniacally. His speed and strength were unmatched, easily overpowering both Krillin and Piccolo. Despite their valiant efforts, their attacks only scratched the surface, barely leaving a mark on the monstrous Buu.

Piccolo: Even when he is weaker, he still something to fear-

Krillin: Piccolo! Wait! Do you feel that?!

Piccolo: That... That power... Tien!

Tien was seen above Majin Buu, and with perfect aim, he shot down a tri-beam that cracked the monster into the ground.