Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu

Start from the beginning

Refusing to give up, Gohan unleashed a surge of power, pushing Y/n off him and soaring into the sky to rescue his father. But Majin Buu quickly reappeared, ready to strike Gohan again. Acting swiftly, Y/n stepped in, diverting Buu's attention towards himself.

Y/n: Hey, Majin Buu!

Without warning, Majin Buu lunged towards Y/n, delivering a devastating headbutt that sent Y/n hurtling backward. Thankfully, he managed to regain control mid-air before crashing into the mountain foundation behind him. Majin Buu, undeterred, continued his assault, relentlessly pushing forward for another attack. This time, Y/n swiftly evaded the strike and opted for a different approach. With a surge of energy, he charged up a massive ki blast and aimed it directly at Buu, slamming the monster into the ground.

Y/n: ... Alright... With him somewhat pinned down, we need to go help Goku. I can feel his power level decreasing rapidly, and it's honestly terrifying.

Gohan: Y-yeah! Let's go! And thank you for saving me back there.

Y/n: Don't thank me, it's simply what needed to be done...

Gohan: W-what do you mean?

Y/n: I know now. Goku didn't want you involved in those fights because he was being extra cautious. I'm guessing he had a suspicion that Buu might be unleashed, and he wanted you to be at full power to have a better chance of defeating him. By not participating in any battles, he ensured that you would have a higher chance of success against Buu. With your power, your dad knows, and I'm sure you already know that you are our best chance at beating Buu.

Gohan: So that's why... Why didn't my dad tell me this earlier?

Y/n: I'm not sure, but it could be for the same reason he didn't share the conditions of Piccolo and Krillin with you... Come on, let's go now!

Y/n swiftly ascended towards the lookout. Gohan took a moment to process Y/n's words before following closely behind with a burst of energy.

Goku's weakening energy suddenly shifted when Y/n sensed a stronger power level approach. He knew it was Buu. Turning his attention downwards, he confirmed his fears as he witnessed Majin Buu standing tall, ready to attack. Without hesitation, Y/n swiftly descended towards Gohan. Just in the nick of time, he shoulder tackled Gohan out of harm's way, taking the full force of Buu's energy beam attack himself.

Gohan was left speechless, motionless and speechless.

Babidi moved closer to Buu, his laughter of victory echoing through the air. Gohan's body tensed up as he watched this unfold before his eyes. A mix of anger and disbelief surged through him, overwhelming his entire being. In that moment, Gohan's determination hardened, and he channeled all of his emotions into a powerful energy blast. With fierce resolve, he extended both palms towards Majin Buu and unleashed a wide energy beam that rapidly engulfed both Buu and Babidi.

As the energy beam dissipated, Gohan's anger subsided, leaving him feeling more composed. A smile formed on his face as he turned towards a nearby mountain, his resolve renewed. With nothing holding him back now, Gohan propelled himself upwards towards the Lookout, his speed and power overwhelming. He was determined to join the fight and protect his loved ones from any further harm.

Kami's Lookout

Goku and Vegeta butted heads in their clash before both moving back trying to regain breathing space.

Goku: Wait! Vegeta! Hold on a moment! A huge ki... A huge ki has appeared!.. I think it's Buu!

Vegeta: Ha! Ha! Ha! That's Buu! I wondered how strong Buu could be now I know for a certain that his Nothing! I knew from the start! Look Kakorot we've gotten much stronger! Did you ever find Kaioshin to be any special? It's been the opposite all along, he was impressed by US! So this Buu, who may be terrifying to Kaioshin is NOTHING!