Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura

Start from the beginning

Before Vegeta could even react, Trunks landed a clean punch to the face of Vegeta rocking him back to the edge of the arena with blood dripping from his mouth. Vegeta looked back at Trunks, the boy looked as he always did, it was as if that aura he saw was all in his head, nonetheless though, Vegeta didn't have time to play around with his son so he quickly booted him through the stands.

Vegeta: ... Ka- Kakorot! What do you say now!

Goku powered up into super Saiyan form.

Goku: You've got it! Just take us back to the ship, Babidi!

Goku, Vegeta and Supreme Kai appear right in front of Y/n and Gohan who both took a step back in complete shock, the power that was leaking from Vegeta was incredible, they both had to admit.

Y/n: Looks like the two of you had a fun time...

Goku: Our plans have been derailed... Vegeta is under the full control of Babidi, he's already killed a few people at the tournament so if I don't do anything to stop him now, who knows what he'll end up doing.

Y/n: Y-you're kidding right?! Best buddy... You didn't...

Gohan: What the hell is going on dad!

Goku: Y/n I'm gonna need you to stay with Gohan... Keep him under wraps, make sure he doesn't have any outbursts and if he does, be careful... And one more thing, it's your turn to fight, so saving everyone by defeating Dabura is all up to you... Make sure he doesn't inflict a lot of damage onto you, with how desperate Babidi is getting to revive Majin Buu, I'm really starting to get the feeling his way more of a threat than we've been believing him to be.

Y/n: You say that as if I wasn't gonna fight the guy...

A grin made its way onto Goku's serious demeanor, he then turned back to Vegeta.

Goku: Alright, Vegeta, let's do this!

Goku and Vegeta exploded away from the group. Gohan was confused on Goku's orders so he turned to Y/n for answers.

Gohan: Who are we saving?

Y/n: If you were there then this would've been way easier to explain, you've gotta stop slouching Mr Saiyanman.

Gohan: Y/n! Stop joking around! I'm serious, who are we saving, what aren't you guys telling me? Why do guys you always keep secrets!

Y/n: Jeez, you're so filled with rage, calm down, long story short, Piccolo and Krillin have been frozen for all eternity thanks to some guy who has a fetish for spitting on people, and the only way to save them is by killing this guy, so...

Gohan: What?! Why didn't you guys tell me this before! All that fooling around, we did... Damnit!

Gohan's body started shaking as the image of Piccolo flashed in his head, his hair started glowing yellow, Y/n patted him on the shoulder a bit too hard which made Gohan turn to Y/n with a strong strike that hurt his nose a bit.

Y/n: Ouch! Come on, you've gotta be careful.

Supreme Kai (Shin): This is bad... Goku, and Vegeta are both gone, that leaves the two of you to beat Dabura... Maybe, maybe with Gohan we still have a chance...-