Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus Chapter 2~

A bright Thursday morning and the alarm started ringing.. the lady frowned and groaned switching it off and snuggling into the man beside her..
She soon fell into a deep slumber.. but again another alarm went off and disturbed her...
She groaned and finally sat on the bed switching it off..
Avu(mummering): sab mere neend ke dushman hai..
She went and freshened up..
And directly went to the kitchen with a happy mood..
Avu: aaj bacho ko tiffin mein chilly chicken dena hai which they have demanded.. uff.. bohot kaam hai but it's okk... Chal avneet.. let's start..
She quickly removed all ingredients placing it on the counter and took the vegetables and washed them..
She brought the chopping board and started chopping the vegetables when two hands held her waist tightly and a nose nuzzled in her neck..
Due to the ticklish feeling she chuckled and tried moving away but the man wouldn't leave her...
Avu: sid..
Sid(husky, sleepy voice): hmm..
Avu(whispering): chhodo mujhe.. i need to cook..
Sid: meine tumhare haath nahi pakde hai.. tum banao..
Avu shook her head in disbelief and continued cutting vegetables..
Avu: sid..
Sid: hmm..
Avu: mujhe uss taraf jaana hai.. so leave me..
Sid: meine tumhare pair nahi pakde hai.. tum chalo..
Avu: but tumne mujhe toh pakda hai.. if i walk, we both will fall..
Sid made an annoyed face and left her..
Avu chuckled and kissed his cheek to which he smiled and then she went to bring the other things she required..
Sid: so mrs mumma kya bana rahi hai??
Avu: chilly chicken..
Sid: omgg.. aaj Suraj kahan se nikla..
Avu(rolling her eyes): shut up.. and kids really wanted this for their lunch so why not..
Sid nodded..
Sid: aajao.. I'll help.. i know it's a shit lot of work..
Avu smiled and nodded..
Sid brought the chicken and started cutting and marinating it while avu was preparing the sauce and rotis..
They were doing their work peacefully with some romance and pulling of legs in the middle..
Just then a little girl came out of her room rubbing her eyes and stretching...
She saw sid in the kitchen and walked till there and hugged his legs..
Sid saw down and saw her..it was their second child.. their first daughter.. after Ayan.. they were blessed with a little girl..
Sid: mishti.. thoda side hojao baby.. papa is helping mumma..
Mishti was her house name.. her real name was Suhana..
Avu looked towards her and smiled..
But mishti was in no mood to leave sid.. she kept holding him tight.. sid washed and wiped his hands for the tap next to him and then bent to pick her up..
He picked mishti and kissed her forehead..
Sid: good morning princess..
Mishti wrapped her hands around sid's neck and was again sleeping...
Sid patted her back a few times..
Avu too washed her hands and came towards them..
Avu: my baby.. chalo.. uppi uppi.. get up..
Mish: mumma..
Avu: haan Mera bachcha.. good morning...
Mish: good morning..
And she snuggled more into sid...
Sid was still caressing her hair..
Sid: I'll keep her and come.. then we can continue..
Avu: uhmm.. nahi.. actually hogaya hai yahan kaam.. you marinated it and sauce is also prepared so aage ka i can do it... Toh tum isse tayaar kardo...
Sid: as you say ma'am..
Avu chuckled and hit his shoulder going back to cooking..
Sid: chalo mishti.. nhai nhai karenge.. aaj papa nilhaenge..
He was talking to mishti and took her to her room..
Avu continued working and once she finished making, she packed it in three tiffins and then took a breath of relief.. it was really tiring..
She then went towards mishti's room and heard voice from the washroom..
She went in and saw both father and daughter duo were enjoying playing with water..
Sid had filled the small tub and mishti was inside it..
She smiled looking at them and went to remove mishti's school uniform..
She then went to another room and saw a boy sleeping there peacefully...
She went and sat beside him and started caressing his head..
Avu: Ayan.. Ayan wake up beta..
She said softly..
He stirred in his sleep but didn't get up..
Avu: Ayan utho..
He woke up still in half sleep and kept his head on avu's lap..
He hugged her stomach and continued sleeping there..
Avu: Ayan school jaana hai.. jaldi utho..
He again stirred and after sometime of repeated trials, he woke up..
Avu: chalo.. jaldi tayar hojao.. and aaj lunch mein toh kisi ko chilly chicken mil raha hai..
He got excited in a moment and hugged Avu tight..
Ayan: yay.. thank you mummma.. i love youuu..
Avu chuckled and hugged him back..
Avu: i love you too my baby..
He left her and went to the washroom to get ready..
She also came out and saw mishti all ready playing with sid sitting in the sofa..
Mishti saw her and called her..
Mish: mumma.. come.. sit.. sit..
She patted the place next to her and she was on sid's lap..
Avu came and sat there..
Sid wrapped his arm around her and mishti started talking to her too..
Soon Ayan also came after getting ready and all ate breakfast together..
It was then time for the kids to go to school..
They went out of their flat and abhinavi with their son too joined them..
Yes.. abhinavi had also shifted with them.. they both just had different flats..
But were neighbours..
103 belonged to sidneet and 104 to abhinavi..
Avu: yeh loo vaibhav.. your lunch.. chilly chicken..
Vaibhav: thank you Chachi..
They had two house just for saying but it was actually one only.. they used to be either here, either there.. both the houses were theirs..
Abhinavi and sidneet bid bye to the kids dropping them inside the school bus and came back to their flats..
All four got ready and left for office and their day continued...

That's the official end to my third ff.. WHATS OUR RELATION?
Please give a last comment for this story..
Actually this is the last time I am asking you to comment and like as i am leaving insta and Wattpad after this..
We'll talk about this in the story and notes area., For now.. tell me your views on this story overall..
Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it...
I really loved presenting this story to you and hope you also loved it equally..
This story had a lot of ups and downs.. sometimes regular updates and sometimes not so regular ones.. sometimes two three days break and sometimes two three months break.. but you all were by my side throughout and I am very grateful for that..
I love you all a lot and am going to miss you all...
Soo.. signing off..
For the last time..🥺

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff