Chapter 5

Chapter 5~

After few days...
It was morning time and sidneet had to leave for college and jai for school...
They were at the dinning table doing breakfast.. sid also joined them for breakfast...
Sid: omg.. thank you mumma mujhe nashte pe yahan bulane ke liye... And thank you Mera favourite khana banane ke liye...
Avu: ughhh... Mummyyyyy... Pancakes banane the...
Sa: chup chap khale..
She was heating the food in the kitchen and she came out to see Avu getting irritated by both the boys... They were laughing and hi-fiing eachother and Avu was sitting with a grumpy face...
Avu(whining): uhhhh... Yaarrr.. bhagwannnn.. meri behen kyun nahi hai???? Yeh sare langooro ke beech mein kyun phasa diya mujhe????
Sid(saying loudly but acting like he is whispering to Jai): yeh Hume bolna chahiye.. pata nahi kis jungli bili ko humare saath rehne bhej diya..
Jai giggled and so did sid... Avu smacked his head from behind..
Avu(narrowing her eyes): kya bola tumne??
Sid(narrowing his eyes): tumne kya sunna??
Avu: tumse baat karna hi bekar hai..
Sid: toh kar kyun rahi hoo??
Sid and jai laughed and again hi-fied and Avu made an irritated face..
Avu(crying face, whining): ammmuuuuuuu
Sa: sid.. jai..
Sa was standing controlling her laughter.. she was trying to act serious but wasn't able to..
Avu(whining): aap bhiiii... Sab mile hai yahan parrr...
Sid and jai poked their tongue out at her..
Suddenly vaishu came in through the main door..
Vaishu: arre... Kyun pareshan karte ho tum dono Avu ko itna??
Avu: bahbhiiiii.. finally koi toh hai jo mujhe samajhta haiiiii...
Vaish came and side hugged Avu who was sitting on the chair beside sid..
Sa: arre vaishu.. aao.. tum bhi Beth jao khane.. sahi time pe aayi hoon..
Vaish: arre nahi mom.. mein abhi ke saath baad mein khaungi.. mein yeh Dene aayi thi aapko.. mom ne bhijwaya hai..
She said passing the bag to her..
Sa: kya hai ismein??
Vaish: aapke kuch clothes laundry se galti se humare yahan aagaye the.. so bss wohi Dene aayi thi..
Sa: achcha chalo theek hai.. thank you..
Vaish: mein chalti hoon abb...
Sa: pakka kuch khaogi nahi??
Vaish: nahi nahi..
Sa: theek hai.. aati rehna...
Vaish: jii.. aur tumlog.. jaldi karo.. late hojaoge..
Sid/Avu/jai: okay bhabhi...
Vaish smiled and went back..
The three of them almost finished their breakfast... Avu and jai had finished.. sid's last bite was in his plate.. he was about to eat it when Avu took it from hai palte and ate it...
Sid: avuuuuu..
Avu laughed and jumped from the chair and ran away taking her bag... Sid to threw his bag on his shoulder and ran after her...
Sid: mein chhodunga nahi tumhe avneet ki bachchiiiii..
Avu: meri shaadi nahi hui hai abhi takkk...
Sid: bin shaadi ke bhi bachche hote haiiii...
They were running and going down the stairs... Avu was laughing and running while sid was running behind her in anger..
Avu: tumhare bachche honge Bina shaadi keee....

Soo guysss...
After so longggg.... Thoda mood bana and time tha so i posted the chapter... Isko enjoy karoooo... And next chapter kab aayega i don't know...
But i really want to say thank you so much for the patience you have shown here... Thank you... Means a lot.. I'll try to come back like before very soon with full energy..

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff