Bonus Chapter 1

Bonus Chapter 1~

After few years..
Sidneet were blessed with a small baby boy.. he was currently 4 years old..
Sidneet were sending him to a small play school for him to pass his time and enjoy...  And they had found a nice teacher for him who taught him basic number counting and alphabets.. he used to go with his nanny every evening for an hour to the teacher's house, learn, enjoy and come back.. the teacher was very friendly and he was the only student in the evening batch..
Today also he had gone and had just coming back home..
Ayan: mummaaaaaaaa....
He left his nanny's hand and ran inside...
Avu: agayaaa mera bachchaa..
He ran and came towards her...
Avu hugged him and made him sit on her lap..
Avu thanked his nanny and she went as her duty was over..
Both the mother and son duo were talking and laughing and enjoying.. they were playing and then they went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner..
Avu made Ayan sit on the slab away from the gas and started removing utensils and ingredients needed for cooking..
Avu: toh kya khayega mera bachcha??
Ayan: pizzzaaaa...
Avu: parso hi toh papa ke saath bahar jaake pizza khaya tha.. phirse pizza??
Ayan giggled and nodded..
Avu smiled and shook her head..
Avu: no pizza today.. itna junk nahi khana hai..
Ayan made a cute pout trying to please her..
Avu(setting the utensil on the stove): i am not going to melt Ayan...
Ayan made a sad face and looked here and there...
He saw avu's phone kept beside him..
He took her phone in his hand..
Ayan: mummaa.. call papa..
Avu looked towards him and took her phone before it would fall..
Avu: papa will come in sometime baby.. then you can talk to him..
Ayan: no no.. call call..
Avu: why??
Ayan: pizzaaa..
Avu: no pizza..
Ayan: mumma plsss..
Avu: uhmm...
Avu thought that he isn't going to stop this way.. so she had to change the topic from pizza..
Avu: ayu apna favourite bhindi khayega??
She asked with a huge smile and showing him excitement..
Ayu: bhindi??
Avu: haan.. bhindi koun khayega?? Mumma ke haath ki bhindi.. ayu ki favourite hai naa??
Ayu(raising his hand, excited): mein.. mein.. mein khaunga..
Avu: ayu khayega mummy ke haath ki bhindi..
Ayu: Yesss..
Avu: so chalo, bhindi banaye??
Ayu: yesh yesh yesh..
Avu(ruffling his hair): good boy..
Both the mother and son duo started making the dinner...
After sometime.. the door bell rang, Avu saw the time and smiled.. she switched the gas off and wiped her hands..
Avu: chalo ayu.. papa aa gaye..
Ayu: papaaa..
Avu held ayu's hand and he jumped down the platform and ran towards the door.. Avu chuckled at his excitement and went behind him..
She opened the door and saw sid standing there..
Ayu: helloooo papaaaa..
Sid: hey champ..
Avu held ayu's hand and brought him in the side to let sid enter..
Sid entered and kept his bag in the side..
Ayu(trying to remember): we-welcohme.. back.. dadddyyyy..
Sid chuckled..
Sid: thank you my baby...
Avu ruffled ayu's hair..
Avu: jao.. freshen up hojao and then khana kha lenge..
Sid: haan.. abhi aaya..
He side hugged Avu and went inside..
Avu: table lagaye ayu??
Ayu: Yesss...
They both went and set the table and then all three of them had their food and enjoyed..
After sometime,
Avu had put ayu to bed and now sidneet were in their room..
Sid was using his phone on the bed and Avu just changed and came..
She went and sat close to sid..
Sid left his phone and side hugged her.. she rested her head on his chest..
Sid: tired??
Avu: not much..
Sid smiled and slowly slowly was pressing her head..
Avu: i should be doing this to you.. tum thak Gaye honge..
Sid: mein nahi thaka.. but i know tum kitna kaam karti hoo.. obviously thak gayi hogi.. waise.. you were telling me few days back ki you want to rejoin work in office.. so kuch socha uske baare mein...
Avu: abhi toh pata nahi.. bohot hectic hojayega.. i was thinking to start office once ayu starts going to school.. in few months, we'll send him to a small school, lkg ya ukg.. so i will start work from then.. abhi work from home is only good..
Sid: okay.. as you wish..
And he kissed her forehead..
Avu: we have to start searching for school too..
Sid: hmm.. yaa.. kal dekhte hai.. I'll talk to a few people and let's see which school they recommend..
Avu: yaa..
They was comfortable silence for minutes.. sid was playing with avu's hair..
Avu: aaj ayu ke teacher ka call aaya tha..
Sid: woh.. aru ki beautiful teacher.. miss Naina??
Avu rolled her eyes and made an angry face..
Avu: yes yes.. that same miss beautiful Naina..
Sid laughed at his wife's jealousy.. and Avu hit him lightly..
Sid(controlling his laughter): achcha batao.. Kya bol rahi thi??
Avu: she was saying ki ayu ke hi age ki there is one more girl.. who is also going to start learning from ma'am.. so she was asking if she could combine their timing.. matlab group type.. dono ka same time..
Sid: hmm.. so kya bola tumne??
Avu: i was okay with it.. issi bahane he will get a friend too... And ma'am was also saying ki sometimes when he isn't in mood of studying toh tab seeing the other child studying, he can also study.. and he will also look forward to go there..
Sid: not bad.. till the time he is happy, comfortable and is learning, i am okay with it..
Avu: me too..
They spoke for some more time and then called it a night..

The next morning came with bright sunshine... The day passed as usual, ayu had gone to his small play school and enjoyed, he came back and slept and in the evening went to learn something new today.. Avu was doing work from home so she was busy with her meetings and sid was at work..
The evening came by, and today sid came back early before ayu arrived home..
Sidneet spent some nice time together and then aru came home..
He got very excited seeing his dad also home so early..
Ayu: papaa... Aapko pata hai.. aaj naa ma'am ke ghar ek aur bachchi aayi thi..
Sid: achcha.. uska naam kya hai??
Ayu: uska naam Saachi hai..
Avu: woh aapki friend bani?
Ayu: Yesss.. and and pata hai.. woh bhi 4 years ki haiiiii... Meri jaisiiii.....
He said showing four fingers excitedly..
Sidneet laughed at his excitement...
Ayu: aur pata hai mumma..
Avu: kya??
Ayu: uski pencil toot gayi thi.. so meine usko meri dii...
Sid: apne uski help ki??
Ayu: yesh..
Sid(patting his back): good boy...
Ayu: and and and......
He continued talking..
From that day... Saachi used to be the everyday topic to talk on.. ayu used to talk about her only the whole day.. 
1 month passed this way..
Sid and Avu were in their room and were discussing about their son ayan's school..
Avu: sid yeh wala school dekho..
Sid: haan yeh achcha hai.. but no Avu.. yeh wala Ghar se 30 mins ki doori par hai.. itne chhote bachche ko akele 30 mins door bhejna.. i don't think it will be right..
Avu: haan.. but he needs to go kabhi naa kabhi..
Sid: haan.. koi aur option dekhte hai.. warna we will think about this..
Avu: okay..
After searching schools for sometime.. they came to a conclusion.. they had options of two schools.. both were 10 mins away from the house..
Avu: abb inn dono se decide Karo..
Sid: dono ki facility bhi achchi hai..
Avu: haan..
Just then ayu came running inside and jumped on them... He had just come back from the playground..
He saw the two pictures of the schools on his dad's laptop...
Ayu: dad yeh walaaa...
He said pointing to one school..
Sid: kya??
Ayu: mujhe yaha jaana hai...
Avu: kyun??
Ayu: saachi bhi yahi jaati hai.. usne mujhe aaj uske school ki picture dikhayi... Yehi wala tha...
Avu: achcha..
Ayu: aur yeh dekho..
He said showing his hand with a large smile..
Sid: yeh kisne diye??
Ayu: saachi ne... Usne mere liye banaya..
He said smiling.. it was a handmade bracelet made of paper.. with bestfriend written on it and a heart..
Sid looked towards avu..
Avu: bohot beautiful hai...
And she looked towards sid to see him looking towards her.. he raised her eyebrows at her as if telling something...
Avu smiled, more of blushed remembering how she had also made a paper bracelet for the first time and given it to her bestfriend.. and 'my bestfriend' with a heart was made on it..
Ayu ran to his room to play and behind sid grinned..
Sid(teasing): yeh bhi bestfriends to lovers??
Avu started thinking about his question deeply and sid was controlling his laughter...
She suddenly realised that he is too small right now and sid is just teasing her so she quickly shook all the thoughts out..
Avu(hitting his chest lightly): shut up...
And she was going when sid held her hand and pulled her back laughing..
He hugged her and Avu chuckled too..
Ayu too came there and jumped on them making it a family hug...
And they lived happily ever after..

A cute little family moment... Hayeee...

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff