Chapter 12

Chapter 12~

She opened the tap and started splashing water again and again on her face thinking her tears would stop.. after few minutes, she stopped splashing water and saw her reflection again.. her whole face and neck was wet.. she remained like that for a few seconds when another drop of tear rolled down her cheeks without her permission... She irritatedly wiped that tear harshly venting her anger and sadness on herself only..  
Not able to control anymore she broke down.. she broke down there itself and slowly slowly slipped down lying on the floor atlast...
She cried and cried, she couldn't control herself...
After about half an hour, she started feeling drowsy due to so much crying... She slowly got up and saw herself again.... This time her state was even more worse.. not caring about it, she walked to her bed and fell on it between the pillow...
Even the pillow surrounded her as if saying we are there with you and you don't need to worry...

She stayed there for sometime and then started talking to herself only... Removing everything she had in her mind and heart...
Avu: why.. why.. why.. why always me?? Why can't siddharth love me?? Why can't my love story be complete?? Why can't he love me back?? Why can't I be Sarah?? Why does he love her?? What is there in her that isn't in me??? Why??? Abhi toh aayi thi kuch time pehle.. usse nahi dikhta mein usse kitna pyaar karti hoon?? Usse samajh nahi aata??? Andha hai kya?? Ya acting karta hai?? Mere paaglo wala pyaar nahi dikhta hai kya usse??? (She just came sometime back.. can't he see how much i love him?? Can't be understand?? Is he blind?? Or is he acting?? Can't he see i love him madly??? )
Mein hi paagal hoon.. meine expect Kiya tha that he will like me.. but why will he like me?? Sahi kaha tha usne... Mujhe koun pasand karega?? Mere ander aisa kya hai jo koi like karega?? After all mein ek normal si ladki hoon.. nothing is special in me... I am good for nothing... Nothing.. nothing.. nothing... (I am only crazy... I had expected that he will like.. but why will he like me?? He was right.. who will like me?? What is there in me that someone will like?? After all i am a normal girl.. )
Usko kitna chahi mein.. kitna saara... Uske liye kuch bhi karne ko tayaar thi aur dekho... Last mein mujhe kya mile... Sab kuch diya meine usse.. sab kuch.. jitna de sakti thi utna diya... Usse jo pasand tha, woh kiye even though mujhe maza nahi aata... Aur anth mein...mein hi haar gayi...
Aaj bhi woh dinn yaad hai ekdum clearly.. class 9 ka day tha... Jiss dinn i realised that sid sirf Mera bestfriend nahi.. balki koi aur bhi hai mere liye... Woh dost se bhadkar hai.. ek bestfriend se zyada hai mere liye... Uss dinn kitni khush thi.. smile nahi jaa rahi thi... Sabko jhooth bolna padd raha tha meri itni excitement ke liye... Mein duniya ki sabse khush ladki thi uss dinn.. but Aaj.. same reason ke liye mein roo rahi hoon... Uss dinn Khushi ke aasu roi thi aur aaj dukh ke... (I liked him so much.. so much.. i was ready to do everything for him and now see.. what did I get in the last?? I gave him everything i could.. i did whatever he liked even though i didn't enjoy.. and at last.. i only lost... I still remember that day clearly.. in class 9 when i had realised that sid is not only my bestfriend.. but something else too... He is someone more than a friend.. i was so happy that day.. i couldn't control my smile and had to lie about it to everyone.. i was the happiest girl in the world.. but today.. i am crying for the same reason.. i cried tears of happiness that day but today of sadness..) Jiss reason ke liye one day i was jumping in happiness aaj uss reason ke liye i am crying like hell... Kyun hota hai aisa?? (why does this happen??) Why can't people love back the ones who love them??? Whyyyyyyyy?????? Aisa kya bura kiya tha meine jo god ne mere saath aisa kiya... Meine kab kisi ka kuch bigaada hai?!! Meine kisi ka bura karna toh chhodo socha bhi nahi...phir yeh mere saath kyun ho raha hai??? (What sin did I do that God is doing this with me?? When did i do bad to someone.. leave doing bad, i don't even think bad for someone.. then why is this happening with me?? ) Why can't I be lucky as others to get their love??? Why can't I????? Am I so bad???
Kyun siddharth!? Why can't you love me???
Har time.. har time tum nayi nayi girlfriends banate ho.. every single time.. just to find your match.. your one.. the one who matches you... Iss duniya mein saari ladkiyon ko gf bana liya sivaye mere.. mere mein kya kharabi hai?? Mujhe ek chance bhi nahi de sakte the kya?? Jab bhi indirectly pucho toh you say ki mein toh bestfriend hoon.. mein thodi naa girlfriend ban sakti hoon.. kyun??? Can't a bestfriend become a girlfriend??? Mein tumhari girlfriend kyun nahi ban sakti??? (Every time.. everytime you make new girlfriends.. just to find your match.. your one.. the one who matches you... you made every girl in this world as you're girlfriend except me.. what i wrong in me?? Couldn't you give me one chance also?? Whenever I ask indirectly you say that i am you're bestfriend.. i can't become girlfriend.. why??? Can't a bestfriend become a girlfriend?? Why can't I become you're girlfriend??)
Tum har ladki ke saath relationship mein jaate ho but mere saath nahi Jaa sakte.. 2-3 din ya 1-2 weeks ke liye you date someone and then change.. and abb sarah jiske saath tum serious ho aagayi tumhare life mein... And i know yeh change nahi hone wala.. tumne Aaj Tak kabhi nahi kaha ki you are serious with anyone... Aaj pehli baar kaha.. (You go in a relationship with every girl but can't go with me.. you date for 2-3 days or 1-2 weeks and then change.. and now you found Sarah with whom you are serious.. and i know it's not going to change.. till date you never told that you are serious with anyone.. you told it for the first time today.. ) And the way your eyes shine when they hear the mention of her name.. the smile on your face when you talk about her and the way you speak about her.. everything proves how much you like her... Why can't that shine, that glow come on your face while talking about me???? Whyyyyy?????
Why can't you love me??? Why does this one-sided love need to be so bad???? Why can't I just get my love?? Why don't I deserve this happiness??? Why????? Siddharth!!!!!!!!!!

Huffff... Longg onee ... Feelings feelings feelings.... Could you understand her emotions??? Were the dialogues nice??? Did you connect with it??
One side love story is certainly very hurting...

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff