Chapter 15

Chapter 15~

They were just exiting the park when one girl was entering the park with a bag in her hand.. she tripped on a stone and directly banged into siddharth.. it was such a quick moment that the bag fell from siddharth's hand and he held that girl from falling but was unsuccessful and the girl as well as her bag with siddharth's bag.. all three fell down..
Avu: omg.. are you okay Miss?
The girl nodded slightly... She sat down and checked her elbow where there was a small wound..
Avu: tum ek kaam dhang se nahi kar sakte naa?? (You can't do one work properly??)
She said turning towards sid to see him looking at the girl.. lost?
He was lost in the girl..
She was wearing a normal joggers suit but looked very beautiful in it..
Avu: siddharth..
Avu said stomping on his feet..
Sid: ah..
And siddharth came back to the real world..
Sid: ouch.. kya hai?? (What's it??)
He said to Avu..
Avu rolled her eyes..
He then saw the girl and their belongings..
She forwarded his hand to the girl and she got up wincing a bit..
Sid: omg.. you're hurt..
Girl: no it's fine..
And her voice.. sid was again going to loose himself in her but prevented...
Avu was looking at them keenly..
Girl: uhmm.. hi.. myself Sarah..
And Avu widened her eyes..
Avu: Sarah..?
She whispered to herself..
Sid: hii.. i am siddharth..
She said shaking hands with her..
The girl looked towards avu to see her looking at her with wide eyes..
She got a bit uncomfortable and cleared her throat but our Avu was too lost to react.. sid saw her and laughed nervously..
Sid: uhm.. she.. she is Avu.. i mean avneet...
Sarah: ohh.. ohk..
Sid hit her with his shoulder bringing Avu back to this world..
Sid: Sarah is saying hi to you..
He said smiling nervously at Sarah in such a way only Avu understands..
Avu cleared her throat..
Avu: uhmm.. hello.. i am avneet..
Sarah: hii..
They shaked hands and sid was just looking at Sarah..
Even Sarah started looking at sid..
Avu cleared her throat once again bringing them back to reality..
Avu: i guess we need to pick up the stuff and go home sid..
She said smiling ultra sweetly..
Sid: uhh.. yaa..yaa..
All sid, sarah and Avu bent down.. sid and Sarah in front of eachother and avu beside them.. Avu was just looking at them with anger boiling in her...
Sid forwarded his hand to pick up one thing when Sarah held the same thing..both hands touching..
Avu saw this and her blood boiled more.. she was feeling so hurt, sad and insecure..
Sarah: uh... I guess that is yours.. sorry..
She quickly left the thing after breaking the seconds eyelock with sid..
Sid: its okk..
They quickly picked the stuff..

Sooooo.... That's the entry of sarah!!! Avu's dream turning into a reality??? What's coming up next??? Is Avu really going to be left heart broken??? Or maybe avu's dream is going to turn out to be false.. what do you think?? Tell me in the comments...

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff