Chapter 25

Chapter 25~

Avu's pov
Aisa kyun karte hoo tum siddharth?? You just do these small things which make me fall more for you.. each day i love you a bit deeper and you.. you like someone else.. what should I do siddharth?? You call this obsession or love, i don't know.. the only thing I know is i want you and no one else in my life.. if it's not you then it's no one..

She was lost in her thoughts still chewing her food when her thoughts were broken by siddharth..
Siddharth: we need to talk avu...
Avu(swallowing her food): on?
Sid: hum aise kab tak jhagadte rahenge?? We need to talk it out and sort it.. (till when will we fight this way??)
Avu looked away taking a deep breath..
Avu: what is there to talk in that??
Sid: a lot is there.. and abhi baat karte hai.. let's not prolong it.. (let's talk now)
Avu nodded..
Avu: bol.. (say)
Sid: yahan nahi.. garden chale?? (Not here.. shall we go to the garden??)
Avu: but lecture??
Sid: tu konsi itni obedient student hai jo kabhi lectures bunk nahi karti hai.. chal uth jaldi.. let's go before sir comes.. (since when are you such an obedient student who doesn't bunk lectures? Now get up fast..)
Avu: point..
Avu said while picking her bag..
They both went to the garden and sat there on a bench..
Sid(holding her hand): you know what i want to talk, why i want to talk...
Avu nodded..
Sid: toh batao naa Avu.. tumhe kya problem hai sarah se?? Voh sachchi mein ek bohot achchi ladki hai.. (so tell me Avu.. what problem do you have with Sarah?? She really is a nice girl..)
Avu: but i dont like her..
Sid: that onlt i am asking.. why?? Why don't you like her??
Avu: i.. i don't know.. i just don't like her..
Sid: yeh toh answer nahi hua na.. jab tak problem nahi samajh aayegi.. tab Tak solution kahan se aayega?? (This isn't the answer to my question.. till the time i don't know the problem, how shall I find a solution??)
Sid: problem  share karo Avu.. mein tumhe bachpan se janata hoo.. share it.. (share your problem Avu.. i know you since the time we were born.. )
Avu took a deep breath..
Avu: she is not a nice girl.. uska character-
Sid(fed up): Avu why do you think that??
Avu: i don't.. dont know.. just her character-
Sid(cuts her): phirse same cheez.. chhodo.. tumse baat karna hi bekar hai..(again the same thing?? Leave it.. talking to you inps a waste of time..)
He got up and left..
Avu tried calling him back but he didnt listen.. he left..

This time sid was angry.. he was damn angry at Avu.. and it was very evident thàt he isn't going to try to pacify her again.. and if he does, it's going to be after long...

Days passed.. distance between them grew.. everyone knew something was wrong but didn't know what was wrong... Only abhinavi knew what's happening but they were also unaware about the details..

If abhinavi tried talking to Avu about sarah, she would talk crap about her.. this rages abhinavi too but they didn't say anything much.. they couldn't understand why Avu was doing this..

Huhhh.. too busy now a days!!! Ufff...
Finally updated...
Sooo.. here's your chapter... Hope you enjoyed...

You're writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff