Chapter 50 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 50~

The next day.....
Everything was going well...
Today sid had planned to propose Avu in front of their families officially..

He had planned everything perfectly..
He called his family and told them to come to a location quickly... Not knowing the reason his family was worried but never the less reached that location...
Similarly he called avu's family tooo with avu..

Both the families reached the place and were confused... It was a small hall kinda place... It had beautiful red roses and flowers which decorated the place.. it smelled beautiful and romantic..
Everyone guessed the reason he had called them their but we're just unaware of girl he was going to propose.. all were worried what if he proposed some other girl in front of Avu..
Where as Avu, her heartbeat was increasing as every moment passed.. she couldn't contain her smile.. she was wearing a beautiful, short red dress which sid had gifted her..

Just then the lights went off.. and when they came back, there stood sid with a smile and a rose in his hand.. looking handsome as ever..
He slowly walked towards them and took avu's hand in his.. all the faces lit up in the room... They were just praying that their thoughts come true.. and sid really proposes Avu..
And just as they were thinking, it was like God was playing their thoughts in reality..
Sid took Avu in front of everyone and got down on one knee.. he looked deep into avu's eyes.. and so did Avu.. all were smiling.. they were suprised due to this sudden event..

Sid cleared his throat and started speaking..

Sid: Avu..
Avu justed nodded as tears made way to her eyes.. her dream since class 9 was finally coming to reality.. sid was finally on one knee in front of her holding a rose proposing her..

Sid: kidhar se start Karu nahi samajh aa raha hai.. bohot kuch bolna hai..
He breathed out..

Sid: okay.. pehle toh.. you look beautiful today.. actually you look beautiful everyday.. but coming to aaj ka main point..
Avu you don't know what you mean to me.. my day starts and ends with you.. the last few days have been the most difficult days of my life and Aaj ke baad, mujhe aise dinn kabhi nahi dekhne wapis..
Avni.. jiss dinn se meine tumhe dekha.. i guess 13th October 2001, the day you were born.. uss dinn se tumse pyaar karta hoon, aur karta rahunga.. obviously tab nahi pata tha.. but jab samajh aaya ki pyaar kya hota hai, uss dinn se pata tha ki you were the one for me.. all my love is only for you.. humesha se bss yehi chahata tha ki kaise bhi karke tu meri hojaye.. but pata nahi tha naa what you feel.. Aaj bhi yaad hai, i never had interest in reading books ya watching fairytale movies.. but just because tu dekhti thi, i started watching them taki tere saath time bithane mile.. meine frozen ka first part raat bhar bethke dekha taki agle dinn jab tu part 2 dekhe.. toh mein tere saath dekh pau.. itne mote mote novels padhe so that jab tu unki baat kare, toh mein bhi samajh saku aur baat kar pau aur tujhe koi aur nahi dhundhna padega novel discuss karne ke liye..
Yaad hai class 5 mein tune ek baar koi YouTube show dekhkar bola tha, shaadi karni hai toh aise ladke se jisse khana banana aaye.. uss dinn pehli baar kitchen mein ghusa mein khud se..
Avu tu mere liye sab hai.. aur mein tere liye sab kuch karne ko tyaar hoon.. Aaj Tak karte aa raha hoon.. aage bhi humesha sab karunga jitna kar paunga..
Tujhe humesha se girlfriend aur phir wife banana tha.. but tujhe khone ke insecurity ke wajah se kabhi bol nahi payaa.. Issliye jaisa tha, utne mein khush tha.. jiss dinn Teri diary padhi aur pata chala you too feel for me.. mein bata nahi sakta ki mere dimaag mein kya chal raha tha.. mein shock tha.. aur tu bolti hai naa ki mein stupid hoon.. uss dinn prove bhi kardiya tha meine..
Haan avu.. mein pagal hoon.. but tere pyaar mein.. sirf tere pyaar mein.. sirf tere liye.. i love you Avneet.. i love you a lot... Will you be my girlfriend and future wife...

He said forwarding the rose at last..
Tears were visible in avu's eyes.. she was touched..she looked towards her parents to see them smiling ear to ear.. she then looked at va to see her wiping her tears too... Abhinavi and jai were too happy too...
she just nodded her head and threw her arms around sid..
Avu(whispered in his ear): i love you...
Both smiled happily and so did the rest.. they broke the hug after sometime and stood up.. sid gave his hanky to her to wipe her tears..

All came towards them and hugged them...
All were too happy..

Sid then removed another rose from behind him and forwarded to Avu..
Avu: another rose?
Sid nodded.. Avu smiled and forwarded her hand to take it when sid squeezed it's stem and water flew from it directly to avu's face...
Avu(anger): SIIIDDDDD!!!!!
Everyone's eyes were wide opened and soon they burst into fits of laughter..
Sid was laughing the most and Avu stomped his head.. she wiped her face and stood with an angry pout..
Abhi(joking, teasing): avneetay... Ek baar phir sochle.. iss idiot se saath puri zindagi bitane ke liye tayaar hai??
Avu looked towards sd and the smile on his face made her forget her anger too..
Avu: haan bhai...
She looked towards sid, directly into his eyes... Both had their eyes locked... And she started speaking not moving her eyes away from his even for a second..
Avu: i am a trillion percent sure.. i want to spend the rest of my life with you... I want to do everything with you.. i want to marry you.. i want to have kids with you.. i want to grow old with you.. i want to attend our kids wedding with you... I want to fight with you, laugh with you, cry with you, smile with you, play with you, dance with you, sing with you, kiss you, hug you... I want to do every fucking thing with you... I love you...
As an answer, sid moved a step towards her and slowly held her waist pulling her closed and kept his lips on hers in a swift move.. she immediately closed her eyes and sank into the moment.. forgetting about their surroundings, they were just too lost in their moment.. avu's hands went behind his neck and he tightened his grip on her.. here the youngsters as in abhi, vaish and jai started hooting.. the elders gasped but soon they too smiled looking at them..
Sidneet broke the kiss after sometime and with their eyes still closed, they joint their foreheads together..
They came out of their love lands at the sound of abhi.. They saw all and took a step away from each other... Avu turned red and sid scratched the back of his neck..
Sa(laughing): aajkal ke bachche kitne teez hai...
Va(teasing): dekho isko.. kitni laal hogayi..
Au: ekdum apni maa par gayi hai..
Sid side hugged Avu and she hid her face in his chest..
Au: yeh bhi aise hi laal hoti hai..
Sa blushed and hit au's arm lightly...
All laughed and both mom-daughter duo were blushing and giggling...

~~~~THE END~~~~

Hehe.. aise kitne hafto baad muh uthake aake story khatam kardi ek chapter mein meine..😂
Not my fault toh.. okay somewhere it is but my 11th started.. i am preparing for jee and i be busy the entire day.. i don't get time to write or read stories.. so much post hi nahi kar paayi.. Aaj i was not well.. down with fever so took a day off.. Issliye i thought ki chhuti ka fayda uthake story khatam kar dungi.. phir kab time mile, pata nahi..

Sooo how was the story? WHATS OUR RELATION?
Did you guys like it? I hope you did.. ending wasn't the best I know.. but jaldi kardiya... But i hope you enjoyed.. epilogue mein milte hai...

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff