Chapter 21

Chapter 21~

Vaish twisted sid's ear..
Sid: aah bhabhi..
Vaish: kitna Dara Diya tha tune.. khabar daar aisa wapas kabi kiya toh.. (you scared us so much... Dare you do it again..)
Sid(laughing): aah.. sorry.. abb nahi karunga meri pyaari bhabhi.. (i won't do it again my dear bhabhi..)
She left sid's ear and hugged him..
Vaish: mein bohot khush hoon tere liye.. aaj tera favourite khana banati hoon..
Sid: yess.. i love you bhabhi..
Vaish: love you too..
Abhi: saara love yous sirf ek dusre ke liye!? (All love yous for the two of you only?..)
Vaish: kyun?? Koi aur bhi hai jisko love you bolna hai?? (Why? Do we need to tell anyone else also?)
Abhi rolled his eyes and sidnavi hi-fied and laughed..
Just then there was a knocking their door..
Abhi: come in..
Jai came in..
He came in and saw sid and smirked..
Jai: soo..
Sid: soo?
Jai: i assume it was a yes.. because no pe tu itna khush nahi hota.. (you wouldn't be so happy if it was a no..)
Sid: uhmm.. yaa..
He said smiling shyly..
Jai: omg.. the siddharth Nigam is blushing..
Sid(rolling his eyes): shut up jai...
Jai: yeh toh news mein aana chahiye... (This should be there in the news..)
Sid: iss baat pe news mein aaunga ya nahi yeh nahi pata but Tera murder karne ke baad toh zaroor news pe aaunga.. (I'll come on the news on this topic or noti dont know... But I'll surely come after murdering you..)
Jai ran outside and sid chased him..
Vaish was laughing seeing them..
Abhi pulled her closer.. and vaish stopped laughing..
He put a hair strand behind her ear.. 
Abhi: so someone didn't tell me that she loves me..
Vaish: is it?? I wonder who..
Abhi: the same person who told my brother that she loves him but didn't to tell me..
Vaish: haww.. who did that??
Abhi: achcha you don't know??
Vaish shook her head in a no innocently...
Abhi: the one who i am going to kiss..
Vaish hooked her hands behind his neck..
Vaish: go forward then..
Abhi moved his head forward and closed to her face..
He was just about to kiss her when jai barged in shouting.. behind him sid too..
Jai: bhabhiii bachaooo..
Abhinavi quickly opened their eyes and seperated seeing them both..
Sidjeet quickly covered their eyes and turned as soon as they saw them..
Sid: atleast lock the door guys..
Jai: achcha hua start mein hi aagaye.. warna baad mein pata nahi- (good we came in the start only.. don't know later-)
Sid(cuts him): chee jai..shut up..
Both abhinavi were blushing..
Abhi: uhmm..
Vaish: mein.. mein khana banane jaati hoon... (I..I'll go to make dinner..)
She said and left quickly..
Abhi: mein uski help karke aata hoon.. (I'll help her and come..)
He also quickly left...
Sid: jao jao.. but wahan start Matt karna bhai... Cooking mein hi help karna... (Go go... But don't start there brother.. help her in cooking only..
Abhi(shouting from outside): shut up sid..
Sidjeet laughed...

Sooo.. here's your chapter...
Okay.. so i have decided that I'll be updating a chapter every Saturday and Sunday... Updating in the week days is like impossible for me.. today also, be it a Sunday, i have two exams to give.. one in the afternoon and one in the evening... Then i have to go somewhere too.. so you can already find out how busy i get...
But still i have decided that every Saturday and Sunday I'll post.. i don't like keeping you all wait without any information or reason.. so it's better to just keep it twice a week.. atleast you all can be prepared and me too.. hope you all are okay with it..

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff