║-𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

Behind her is Rocco, wearing a big collar with a small box attached to it. It took me 3 weeks to convince Valerio to let him be the ring bearer, another few days to convince him to let Rocco wear a custom made dog suit, but it's so worth it because he looks amazing.

The doors are closed and a little while later the music turns on, the one indicating it's time for me to go.
My heart might explode because of how fast it's beating.

I take a deep breathe as I stand behind the door that will lead me to my soon to be husband. The man I love.

It's crazy how such a messy situation can turn into something that means more to you then anything. We were nothing more then a situation before. A difficult situation we would run away from. Now we run towards each other when in fear.
We love and we stay.

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

Crazy how 14 years of work turns into a lifetime of love, how the most beautiful woman is currently walking down the aisle soon to be my wife. 14 years of training to not feel anything for her changed the second my eyes came in contact with hers.

The look of surprise now being the look of love, love that will never be broken but cherished and accepted for the rest of our lives.

My breathing speeds up as she gradually gets closer, nerves racking through me. Enzo stands next to me, his attention changing from Amara to Lily every now and then.

The room is completely silent except for the music playing and the sound of the fucking dog panting.

Her mother wipes a tear as she gives Amara away, letting her walk up to me herself. I can't completely see her yet but I know she's absolutely magnificent under that veil.

I was right, the veil is slowly pulled back revealing her gorgeous face plastered with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

This woman is too beautiful for this world, to be honest beautiful is an understatement.

The priest starts talking but I don't really hear what he's saying, all my attention is on the goddess standing before me.

"Valerio Hernandez, do you take Amara Willson as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He speaks.

"I do."

"Amara Wilson, do you take Valerio Hernandez as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now declare you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

I don't think he gets to finish his sentence before I step forward and our lips connect. They're as soft and perfect as always, moving flawlessly with mine.

Her hands rest on my shoulder as mine are on her waist. People stand up and start clapping, and I think I hear Lily's excited shrieking too.

We pull away and look into eachothers eyes.

None of us need to say it, our eyes speak for themselves.

❀❀❀

"Look at you two!" Anna comes up to us giving us a big hug.
Anna came back to work 2 months ago, it was shocking for a lot of people to see her again but having her back has truly been amazing.

Anna wipes her tears, "god you're so grown up now."

Amara laughs with a faint smile, hugging her mother close.

A few minutes later and the slow dancing music starts, the one intended for us. Amara changed into a smaller dress for the after party, it's a lot simpler and tighter but she still looks like a goddess. She always looks like a goddess actually.

The crowd goes silent and the room darkens as we step onto the dance floor. She wraps her arms around my neck, and my hands are firm on her waist.

The dance isn't something special, just small movements and steps. Amara follows my lead, letting my guide her through it.

No conversations are exchanged, just me sometimes reminding her how perfect she is.

"You're so pretty." She says.

I pull back with an arched brow. "What?"

"You're pretty. And handsome, but you're pretty too. I don't think I say that enough." She continues.

I blink a few times, and I panic because I swear I can feel my cheeks flushing. Amara laughs adorably at my reaction then pulls my head down to kiss me.

She acts like there's no one watching us as she kisses me, normally she's the one nervous when it comes to PDA however she doesn't seem the least bit bothered right now.

"I love you. So fucking much." I say against her lips.

"I love you more." She breaths.

"Impossible."

"What makes you think that?" She asks, her pretty doe eyes innocently looking up at me.

"perché il mio amore per te è semplicemente troppo per questa parola"

❀❀❀
Extra chapters will be out once I've started my new book❤️

❀❀❀Extra chapters will be out once I've started my new book❤️