║-𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠

Song: Sweater Weather instrumental - The neighbourhood𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"Your total is 75 thousand dollars."

I almost drop my card when I take it out to pay, Amaras shocked expression gets me every time.

"Your fucking insane, you know that?" She says as we walk out of the store.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"You just bought jewelry for 75k, how are you calm right now?" Her steps speeding up as she tries to keep up with my strides.

"You had no problem spending 50k a few weeks ago, what's so different now?"

She opens her mouth, then closing it and rolling her eyes.

I chuckle slightly as we continue walking through all of the different shops, heading towards the exit.

As we walk I see her glance at a new collection of dresses, she smiles slightly but covers it up when we walk out.

My black Rolls Royce is parked outside and I walk ahead, opening the door for her then getting in myself.

"Thank you, this is insane." She opens the boxes examining all the different types of gold necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings I bought for her.

I lean over and kiss her temple then resume driving. It's been a little over a week since I took her to the yacht. She's grown a lot more comfortable around me which I love.

I park in the garage then rounding the car to open the door for her.

I reach out my hand for her to take and she does gladly.

"I have another surprise." I blurt out in the elevator.

Her eyes shoot up. "Seriously? What is it with you and surprises?" She laughs.

"You'll love this one." I say, as the elevator door opens.

"I've loved all of your surprises so far, Valerio." I chuckle at that pouring her a glass of water.

"I'm taking you to a ball." I say.

She chockes on her water placing it back on the counter."What?!"

"A ball. One where you can dress up in your pretty dresses and jewelry. Why do you think I've been buying you everything you could ever need lately?"

"I- What kind of ball is it? I've only ever seen those in movies and they're like impossible to attend." She says.

"My friend's hosting, so me and my brother got invited. Lily will be coming too." I take her glass of water drinking it myself, judging by her face I can tell she'll be in a stage of processing this for the next 3 hours.