║-𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐲

Song: Slow down - Chase Atlantic 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

He parks outside Christian's house 20 minutes later, I quickly get out of the car making sure he doesn't come with me. Like hell I'd let Christian find out about him.

I knock on the door and a few seconds later Christian opens it, when I look up at him I scream almost falling backwards.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" I yelp. His entire face is swollen, his lip is busted and scarred, he has two black eyes and his right cheek is purple. His arms and legs are missing random chunks of skin, and several nails are gone plus a whole ass finger.
I shouldn't feel bad should I?

I look at Valerios car and then back to him.

Did he?.. no.

"Just get your shit and leave." He scowls.

I hurry inside and up to our room, quickly packing all my things.

When I moved here i practically took my entire room with me so I'm not expecting to this to be a quick process.

About 30 minutes later I finally finish and I'm sweating like crazy so I grab a tank top from my bag then take off my sweater.

Just then Valerio walks in, just like that. He just fucking appears.

He look around the room first then freezes when he looks at me, clenching his jaw.

It takes me a second of confusion to realize that I'm not wearing a bra. Which means I'm standing infront of him with my entire chest bare.

I flinch and quickly cover myself with my top.

"What are you doing here?!"

"You were taking too long." He slowly walks towards me.

"Patience, amore. Isn't that what you told me before? Pretty sure your the one who needs patience." I say, making sure to lower my voice when I copy his words.

He stops infront of me and yanks the sweater covering my chest.

I gasp and before I know it he's pushed me on my bed and pinned my arms to my side.

"Don't try me curls. You've tested my patience enough today."

I'm about to answer him when he pulls my sweatpants of my legs taking my panties with them.

"Valerio!"

He smirks then flips me over on all fours.

I can hear the zipper behind me and I inhale a sharp breathe when I remember the size of him.

"Valerio this is a bad idea, we can't-" he cuts me off by a harsh slap on my ass then sliding two fingers in me.

"Fuck your dripping, this all for me, hm?" He moves his fingers in and out of me while rubbing my clit with his palm.