║-𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐨

Song: High for this - The Weeknd𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"Oh god." She moans. "Fuck, that feels good." I look up at the beautiful sight of Amara standing over me with her legs spread.

My tongue flicks on her clit while i thrusts two fingers inside her at the same time. "That feels good?" I repeat.

"Yes, fuck." She breaths, gripping onto my hair to steady herself.

"Valerio-"

"Be a good girl and come for me." I interrupt her.

She finishes with a cry, her juices coating my mouth. I lick my lips then stand up and crash my lips on hers.

"Feel more awake?." I ask.

"Much." She bites her lip.

Amara was complaining about how tired she was after I made her stay up half of the night so that I could fuck her.

The ball 2 weeks ago really brought us closer together, I don't really know what to call our situation not that I really want to call it anything, knowing the consequences.

I chuckle, then walk to the bathroom to get a damp towel, I get down on my knees again, cleaning her up.

"I'm bringing you somewhere tonight." I say when I finish.

"Where?" She follows me into the bathroom with an excited look on her face.

"My house, it's quite a ride but I think you'll really like it there." I smile.

I've been wanting to take her to my house up in the mountains ever since I brought her dad there to torture him.

The only thing I'm worried about is Rocco, he's an European Doberman which means he's protective by nature. He's very obedient and sweet to the people he knows but since he's also very protective I wouldn't want anything to happen if he sees us... wrestling?

Her eyes lit up. "Hell yes, when?"

"It's a 4 hour drive so we'll leave at two. Do you like dogs?"

She seems confused at the random dog question but then she smiles, thank fuck. "I love dogs."

"Good, you'll like Rocco then, he can be a little scary as he's a protective breed but as long as you don't make him feel threatened you should be fine." I warn her.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, dogs love me."

"I'm not surprised, you're an easy person to love." I say.

Tension builds around us and she takes a step back. "I should go pack my things then? How long are we staying?"

"Just a few days."

"Okay." She faintly smiles.

❀❀❀