║-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Song: Sadderdaze - The neighbourhood𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Hell no."

"I won't let anything happen to you."

"Hell. No." I put my bags on the floor, rounding the kitchen counter to get a glass of water.

"amore-"

"I don't want to die." I pause, rethinking. "Not yet."

"I told you, I won't let anything happen to you."

"...He's scary."

"He won't touch you."

"Right..." I contemplate, taking a drink of my water.

Apparently it's time for me to meet his family so that we can talk about this whole- situation..
He told me his parents are retired from mafia work which means that they can't actually decide what he does with his life, his mom atleast. His dad sounded fucking scary.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning." He decides, just like that, the fuck?

"Huh? Wait- slow down." I rub my forehead.

"I don't do slow, amore." He grins.

I shoot him a dirty stare then roll my eyes. "So fucking dirty."

"I'll book the jet for tomorrow morning."

"I'm going to die." I mumble.

"Ama-"

"Yeah yeah, I won't let anything happen to you, I get it." I imitate him by lowering my voice and adding a forced Italian accent.

His smile turns into a scary one, and a second later I'm pinned against the counter, one hand wrapped around my neck.

"You know it." And then he kisses me, long. Hard. Dominant.

"Always."

❀❀❀

The plane ride was long and tiring so I'm currently half asleep in the car, leaning against the window. It's also like a million degrees here which tiers the hell out of me.

"We're here." He says, driving into a parking spot of an absolutely gorgeous villa.

"Oh god.." I gulp, what I'm doing hasn't really felt real until right now. I mean meeting retired mafia leaders that apparently are supposed to hate me? Not fun.

Valerio gets out of the car, rounding it to help me out too. I stretch my legs for a few seconds, adjusting to be standing up after sitting down for the last 16 hours.

The house is gorgeous, just like expected. Its completely white, very open with a large pool out front, there are palm trees planted for decoration giving tropical vibes.

Valerio wraps an arms around my waist, guiding me through the intense security then into the house.

And there they are.