║-𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝟦 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝟦 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋..

Song: Swim - Chase Atlantic
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"You an alcoholic now?" Enzo says leaning on the sofa behind me.

"Fuck off." I grumble.

It's been 4 months, 4 fucking months since she left. I started looking for her, I know she's in England. I stopped when the Spanish fucks decided to show up here. If anything she'll be safer wherever she is now, until I've fixed the situation here, obviously.
I've been sending her money every now and then to make sure she has a stable place to live. She's tried to block my contact several times, miserably failing every time.

The day she left she acted so abnormal I immediately knew something was up, it wasn't until she left that I rushed to check the cameras. There she stood, eavesdropping on my conversation and found out everything. The things I said? Fuck I didn't mean that.

If my father found out how much I actually care for her? He'd go feral. So I lied.

Yes I may have failed to tell her the truth, and yes the whole job thing was true.
In the mafia we take ally's way serious. When amaras mom saved me as a kid my parents immediately starting working with her. Anna did a lot for us, she shaped us into something amazing, building a name for herself in the Italian mafia. When she died she only had one request.

Keep her safe.

"Dude?" Enzo hits the back of my head with his hand. "Wake the fuck up."

"What the fuck do you want."

"Have you given up on her or what?" Enzo takes a seat next to me, whiskey in his hand.

I arch a brow. "Your as much of an alcoholic as I am."

He glared at the 4 beer bottles infront of me, then looks back at me. "Sure."

"So? It's not like it'll be hard for you to find her and get her back."

"Easy for you to say, Blondie forgave you."

"Not like it was easy, Jesus, women put me through hell." He leans back in his seat. "Plus if you don't get her soon, she'll probably find another man."

That makes me pay attention. "I'll kill anyone who touches her."

He swirls the whiskey around in the glass. Ignoring my murder threat.