Feeding the ducks

(We'll just pretend that they got their weekend together and Erik didn't die and stuff, this is the morning after that).

Simons POV:

Wille and i were just sitting on the couch watching a movie. I was sitting is his lap and he had his face snuggled into my curls. Yes we were safe, my mom head off to work and Sara was with Roseau, she probably would be home in an hour or two.

The movie we were watching was kinda boring, and I wasn't even really watching anyway. So when the other boy said that he was bored I turned the tv off and stared at him. "What do you want to do then?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno." I heard him say in an adorable voice. I couldn't resist it and just hugged him really tightly. He giggled a little into my shoulder and hugged back. "Can we just talk? This is all really much and I really need to talk about it to get it clear." He said still snuggled into me.

I nodded a bit, knowing I wanted to talk too. All this things had happened with us and I really needed to clear my head with talking. "Well, first I have a question. Are we together?" I pulled back from the hug and smiled at him. His cheeks turned red as he mumbled something like "forget about it". All I could do was smile and kiss him.

The kiss was really loving, there was nothing sexual about it. Just us being in love. "Is that even a question?! Of course I want us to be together!" I said. He smiled and a soft oh left his mouth. I could see him think before he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I like this." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded. "Me too. You're really warm." He pressed a quick kiss onto my forehead and hugged me again.
After a few minutes off just cuddling and giving each other sweet kisses he asked be something. "What do normal people do? When they're a couple and they go on.... Dates, or something."

I giggled a little. "Well, normally they just do things both people like. The weather is nice and we have some old bread, so maybe we can feed the ducks?" Last night we kissed a lot, but we also talked. He told me a lot about himself and I did too. And because off that I knew he liked ducks and fishes, but mostly frogs. But you of course can't feed the frogs, so the ducks are a perfect solution.

"YES OMG! Where do we go tho? There can't be a lot off people." His smile faded a bit at the thought off people. He was the prince ofcourse, so we couldn't just walk around. "I know a place, but you have to keep it a secret. It's my secret spot and nobody knows about it." He grinned. "Not even rosh and Ayub?" I shook my head very aggressively and he laughed a bit at the sight. He's so adorable and I already love spending time with him.

Yes, I like to kiss him, but I love the talking, cuddling and just spending time with each other part way more. I really hoped he did too, and that he didn't just use me, like my other boyfriends...

Willes POV:

We were just waking towards the lake. Simon had told me that it was really pretty and private, so that was nice. I hated hiding myself, especially when I couldn't do things with Simon because of it, but when I saw the lake I suddenly didn't anymore.

It was really beautiful and there were swimming a lot of ducks and fishes. I saw Simon smile a bit at the sight. "I haven't been here for a long time." He said in a soft voice. "It's beautiful." He laughed and nodded his head.

I slowly walked over to Simon who already sat down and layed my head on his shoulder. He takes my hand and gives me a slice off bread. "Good luck." He says and giggles at me. "Thank youuu. You have to help me tho. I'm not doing this alone."

"Uhm, the fishes are really big and scary. So i'd rather sit here and watch you." I shake my head and smile at him before grabbing his hand and taking him with me to the water.

After feeding the fish for a few minutes, I decide to break the silence with giving him a kiss. The smile on his face is huge when we pull back. "Why are you smiling like that?" I say while giggling. He looks at me and says, "because I like you, you idiot."

My cheeks turn bright red as I wrap my arms around him and embrace him in a hug. "You know that you're the first person I have ever kissed, right?" He pulls back from the hug and stares at me. "Are you serious? I'm the first person who kissed the prince."

"And you're the last one." I say and he starts smiling even more. "I mean, uhm... I like you a lot and just..." I stare at him before adding. "I really wanna be together with you. Like, we're only together. With each other, you know... boyfriends but a little different I guess.."

I bow my head to the ground and I can hear him chuckle. Does he think I'm weird? Or doesn't he want to be together with me? Of course he doesn't, you dummy. He doesn't like you and just...

"Of course I wanna be together with you. You're the first person I ever felt this for." With his hand he lifts up my chin and gives me a kiss. "I wanna be together with you for the rest off my life."

I smile at him before picking him up and spinning him around. He starts laughing and I start laughing too.

"Wait a sec." I hear him say slowly. "Close your eyes." I can hear the sound off him walking away, before getting closer again.

He takes my hand away and looks inside my eyes, and kneels infront off me. "Do you want to marry me." He says and grins. "YESSSS." I reply and start laughing with him, knowing I want to keep him and this for the rest off my life.

"Here's your ring, my prince."

"Thank you, my husband."

We say before laughing again. He slowly walks up to me and puts the ring, made out off grass, on my finger before giving me a long kiss. I pull back slowly and look into his eyes not knowing what to say. Until... "Wille omg, no. The ducks are getting out off the water, what if they're going to attack us." I giggle at him and shrug my arms, before realising.

"WAIT, YOURE SCARED OFF DUCKS?" He nods and points at the one that is coming closer. I can see him looking at me scared before jumping in my arms. "You're my husband, you need to save me." I smile at him and walk away from the ducks that want more food. After I walked a few meters I put Simon down and grab his hand, not wanting to stop touching him yet. We walk to his house in a comfortable banter about Simon being scared about ducks and frogs. Linda welcomes us with a cup off tea and we talk to her about our day.

I love my life.
———————————————————————————
I don't love my life, but I'm happy he does jkjk

Requests->