Sick simme:)

TW: vomiting/puking

The day after Christmas:

Simons POV:

I slowly wake up, but.. it's 4:00? It's dark outside and I don't hear a sound. Why did I wake up? It doesn't take long before I know the answer....

Willes POV:

I wake up, but it's cold and there are no arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes, sit up and look around me. I'm in simmes room, but simme isn't there. And then I hear a sound coming from the bathroom, and I immediately know what's going on. And it's something I love and hate at the same time.

I run to the bathroom, and I'm right. This is the third time it happens. He loves food and at Christmas dinners he eats a LOT. And when I mean a LOT, I meant he literally eats for a good three persons, instead of one. I walk inside. He is puking in the toilet. Oh my poor boy. 'Baby, hey. Are you okay?' He shakes his head no. I sit down behind me and wrap one off my arms around him, while the other hand softly rubs his stomach.

He pukes some more, but there's nothing left in his tummy anymore. And then, it finally stops. I hear little snobs, and he snuggles into me. 'Shh, baby. It's okay. I'm here.' I hold him while he cries a little more and then I hear him say, 'Can we please cuddle in bed?' I nod but tell him he might wants to brush his teeth first. Now he's the one nodding, 'But can you please stay?' 'Of course.' I whisper.

As he brushes his teeth, I search for some medicine in the bathroom. I find something and give it to him. 'Simon, can you please take some of this, for me?' I know he hates medicine, because off his dad, but he also knows that this medicine can make him feel a lot better. 'Mhm, okay, but..but..' He snuggles in to me. 'Can you take some too?' I smile at him nodding my head. 'Of course, baby.' We both take some medicine, although it takes some time before Simon finally swallows it. 'There you go. I'm really proud of you, baby.'

Simons POV:

I feel a little better now. The medicine helped a lot, but what helped even more and still is helping, is that wille is holding me. He took care off me and even took some medicine, because he knew it would help me. He's so perfect. He's is so extremely perfect. 'I love you, and thank you for taking care off me.' 'Of course, baby. Is there anything else I can do?' I nod my head. 'Please keep on cuddling me.' I hear some quiet giggles. 'I was not planning on stopping to do that yet, and I love you too. I love you so much simme.'

My whole tummy fills itself with butterflies and for a few seconds I don't feel the pain in my tummy anymore. I snuggle closer to him, and closer, until there's no room between us. He lays my head on his chest, knowing it comforts me to listen to his heartbeat, and starts playing with my curls.

'Good night, beautiful.'

'Good night, mi amor.'
———————————————————————————

This is so short, I'm sorry😭

Requests ->
(I need request, please🥹)