Simons mom

Willes POV:
Simon and I talked about this for ages and we were finally going to do it.

You're probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well, we are going to come out to his mom. We've had an relation for 3 months, and in that time I've become very close with him, but also with his mother. I hang out here, sleep over and eat here a LOT. And because off all that, I don't think it's fair to keep this a secret from her.

I also don't think it's fair for Simon. He's already been out for a long time, and now he still has to keep things a secret. He understands that I can't just come out to the whole country, but he would like his mother to know.

So here we are. Sitting on his bed deciding what to say. He's in my lap and I'm playing with his curls, like always. He's snuggles into me and has a little blanked on top off him. It's his christmas blanket. His favourite.

I'm anxious, because this would be the second person to know about us. I already told Erik, and although he has not met Simon yet, he has heard about him a lot.

Simon grabs my hand and starts massaging it to calm me down. He knows I'm scared to do this, but he also knows that I really want to. 'Mi amor, should we go? I told my mother 5 minutes ago that we would be there soon.' I nodded slowly, not wanting to leave the warm bubble we were in now.

Simon sat up and took my hand, leading me to the door off his room. He looked at me as we walked to the living room.

'Mom, can you please come here? Wille and I want to talk about something.' He shouts into the kitchen.

'Ofcourse, baby. Wait a second, I'm just gonna make some tea. Oh!! Would you like cookies? I just baked them.' She said in a exited voice. Her cookies are delicious, but I think I'm going to throw up if I eat something.

A few seconds later his mom walks into the living room with some tea and cookies in here hands. Simons helps her with pouring the water into the glasses. We sit down and she smiles at us.

'Boys, I don't know what it is, but you have to know I will always be happy with you two and I will never be mad. Well, I would be mad if you murdered someone, but I hope you didn't. Or did you....?!' She looks at us with a serious face.

Simon giggles a little at her words. 'Wille, do you want to tell it to her?' I shake my head. I'm way to nervous to speak.

'Mom, wille and I, we're not just friends. Actually, uhm... we're kind off together.' He says while grabbing my hand. We both look down at the ground. Scared off what she is going to say.

It doesn't happen everyday that your son tells you he has a relationship with the prince.

'Oh, is that what you were both so nervous about?' She says while giving us a big smile. 'I already knew that boys. I even made a bet with Sarah about when you were going to tell us.' She giggles a little.

'MOM! That's not funny!' Simon shouts. He grabs a cushion and runs to her. He has a big smile on his face, and he is laughing like an idiot.

'Simon, shouldn't you give your boyfriend a hug? He just came out to me.' We both freeze at the word "boyfriend". We didn't talk about it yet. And as much as I want to ask him, I'm way to scared.

'Something wrong?' 'No, mom.' Simon reply's as fast as possible. I see his mother give him a knowing look and he mouths to her: later.

The tension between us is quickly gone when Simon gives me the biggest hug ever. I pull him back and give him a peck on the lips. 'Oh look at you. You're so cute together.' His mother smiles at us. She walks up to us and we end up in a grouphug.

Later when we are having dinner, we talk a little more about our relationship. And she didn't say the word 'boyfriend' once. Suspicious, right?