Scared

'Be the person you needed when your where younger.' -Edvin ryding.
—————————————————————————-------------------------------

3rd person:
It's was a rainy day in the middle of January. It was cold outside and both boys were laying on the couch. Simon was in Wille's arms, and he melted away in his touch. Until Wille asked him something.

Wille:
We were in bjarstad at simons house, we had just eaten pasta with red sauce and he had eaten it with ketchup. I didn't understand it because the sauce his mother made was delicious, but it's Simon, so yeah.

We had just watched the news with his mother and after that she had left to go to bed. He was laying in my arms looking really cute, but after a while I got bored and started playing with his hair.

Simon noticed and asked me if I was bored. He literally knows everything about me, because I always play with his curls when I'm bored. I asked him the first thing that came to my mind. 'Do you want to watch a horror movie with me?' I asked it with puppy eyes, because he hates horror films and thinks they're SUPER scary.

'No, definitely not. They are too scary for me, Wille, you know that!' My beautiful boy says. He looks out of the window, already looking scared. 'But I will hold you!! Pleaseeee, simmeee!?' I begged him. 'And we will watch the one we watched on the night you kissed me!' Since that night, that had been my favourite movie in the entire universum. He looked at me snapping me out of my thoughts. 'Okay, fine. But we'll stop if it gets to scary!' 'Mhmm, we will.' I said, knowing we were not going to stop it.

Simme put on the tv, and searched for Netflix. We had a Netflix account together with a picture of Nick. We changed it every month. One month Charlie, and the other month Nick. They are from heart-stopper, our favourite and comfort show. My favourite character is Nick and Simons is Charlie. He searches up the movie and curled up in my lap. He's adorable. And I love him so much. I could never think of a life without him, and I'm so glad I said it was me in the video. He made me see what love was and how you could love a person. I love him so much for that, and for everything else.

Drowned in my thoughts I feel someone moving from my lap. When I look down I see a scared simme. And when I say scared I mean he looks like he has seen a monster.

'Aww is my love scared?' I whisper to him. 'Mhm, can you please hold me?' He asks in an adorable voice. 'Of course I can, baby.'

I open my arms and he hugs me really tight. a few seconds later I hear him mumbling 'I love you, mi amor.' I feel my cheeks getting warm and red and then I say; 'I love you too, Simme.' Knowing he loves it when I call him that.

Then we decide to get back to watching the movie.

Half through the movie:

Simme hasn't say anything for the past few minutes and when I stop the movie to ask if he's okay, I hear a little snoring. 'Simme, are you asleep?' I hear nothing back. I look closer and see his eyes shut. He had fallen asleep during the movie. 'My boy has fallen asleep during a horror movie.' I whisper soft, not wanting to wake him up. He looks so adorable.

I give him a forehead kiss and a little peck on the lips, before I lift him in my arms and walk him to his bedroom.

We already had our matching pyjamas on, that his mother gave us on Christmas evening.

I walk in his room and look at his fish. I love his room. It's so cozy and warm in it, and it feels like a real home. His room also smells like home and it, of course, smells like Simon. He smells like coconut and flowers and it's so good. I wish I could have a perfume of it.

I look down and see he is still sleeping. I lay him in his bed, and go lay next to him and lay his favourite baby blanket on him, because he always sleeps better with that.

Although he's asleep, he still moves a little closer to me and puts his arm around me. As I hug him back, I hear him make a little snore sound. I give him a little kiss on the forehead and scoop closer to him. 'Goodnight, my love.' I whisper, even though I know he's a sleep.

After a while I lay my head on his chest, so I can hear his heartbeat. I makes me feel save and peaceful.

And then we fall asleep, clinging to each other like our life depends of it.

———————————————————————————

Hello everybody,

This is the first little story. I think it's a bit short but I just don't know how to make it longer, so yeah.

I hoped you liked it:)

Please give me tips and ideas!!

Love y'all🫶