Pills

Simons POV:
I was helping Wille with packing his stuff. We had just graduated and were now moving out. After loads off arguments and conversations with his mom, he was allowed to stay at my place for one week, and then we would stay a week at the palace. I was so excited, because we never spend a whole week with each other and I just knew it was going to be so much fun. My mom already made a whole plan on what we were going to do in the week wille was with us and I can tell you, the plan is amazing!!!

"Simon, look!!" It was his blue sweater. The one he wore a lot when we started dating. "You better keep that." I say looking into his eyes and putting a strand off hair behind his ear. He walked up to me and gave me a long kiss. "Of course I will Simon."

I was looking at his jackets. You may think, jackets? Yes, he has a ton off them. Don't ask me why. He says that every outfit needs a matching jacket, sometimes it's true. I already looked at his newer ones, but when I see the older ones I smile a bit.  They bring back so many memories.

"Wille, remember that time by the lake? When you said the water was cold?" He looks at me and had the biggest smile on his face. "Ofcourse I do! That's one off my favourite moments." He giggles and hugs me from behind. He snuggles his face into my curls and whispers 'my love'. I'm sure my cheeks are bright red, but who cares. I'm his love and he's mine.

I pick up another jacket and hear a weird sound coming from it. I look inside off the pockets and there it is. A small container off pills. I turn around in one second and look at him with a mad face. "Wille, please explain this? Are you on drugs again. Fuck, wille." I feel memories from my dad coming back. I hate alcohol and drugs, and Wille knows it. He even promised me to not do it again. But here I am, asking him where this pills are from.

I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. "Simon. Hey, it's not what you think. I can explain." I feel the anxiety leaving my chest. Of course he can Simon. He walks up to me and kisses my cheek. I just wrap my arms around him and tackle him into his bed. Me on top off him.

He is slowly rubbing my back to calm me down. "Do you want me to explain it now, or later? It's a really short story." I whisper a soft later into his ear, still a little in shock. He nods and wraps his arms around me a little tighter.

"I'm just so scared that those things are going to happen again. And then when I see stuff like that I just panick. Especially when it's one off the people I'm close to. I once didn't talk to Ayub for a week because he drank a beer." I giggle a little at the memory. "I understand that Simon, but I promised you, remember? I know it hurts you and I don't want to hurt you ever again." I start crying again.

"I love you, mi amor." "I love you too."

30 minutes later:

I was feeling a little better. Of course i was still cuddling wille. He had his arms wrapped around me strongly and every once in a while he gave me a kiss.

"Wille, can you explain?" I didn't want it to sound like I didn't trust him, but the drugs just scared me and well, he could be using again. He has a lot off stuff on his shoulders and also fights with his mom. So his life isn't really the best, and searching for the answers in drugs and alcohol is easy. Take my dad for example.

He starts rubbing my back a little before starting with talking. "You know that one time you rescued me from the football field?" I nod my head and grin at the memory. "Well, before that there was a party, with drugs and alcohol. I didnt really feel well so when I saw the drugs I took some with me. So I could use them when I needed to forget things. But then I met you, and you showed me you didn't need to be high or drunk to be happy and forget about stuff. So i didn't use it again, but I forgot to take them out. I'm so sorry Simon." I lift my head up and kiss him. Everything gets on it place and I feel the anxiety leave my body. "I understand, I love you."

"I love you too." I smile and kiss him again. "You make me the happiest boy alive." His cheeks turn a little read and then he starts smiling too. "I don't deserve you, Simon." He says before a little tear leaves his eye. "You deserve so much more then me, wille. You're perfect, in every way a person can be perfect." I kiss him again before snuggling into him. After a few minutes off silence I hear soft snores coming from the other boy. I give him a kiss on his forehead before also falling asleep, completely forgetting about the fact that we have to leave in a few hours.
—————————————————————————
Request->