Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger

Comenzar desde el principio

Gohan, feeling helpless, decides to take matters into his own hands. He rushes to find his father, in hopes of obtaining Senzu Beans.

Gohan: Dad, please! Videl needs Senzu Beans to recover. Can you get them for her?

Goku, understanding the urgency, nods in agreement.

Goku: I'll do whatever it takes to help her. Just promise me you'll control yourself, okay!

Gohan: W-what do you mean?

Goku:... Gohan, promise me...

Gohan: Y-yeah, of course.

Moments Later

After Goku, had returned with the senzu beans, Gohan headed to Videl's room and gave her one, and in an instant she was powered back to full. Gohan wanted to stay by her side, but he wanted more to see the fight between Piccolo and his opponent so he left as quick as he could.

Kabito and Piccolo stood ready for their battle.

Kabito: I'll be the first to engage! Prepare yourself, Piccolo!

Piccolo steps up confidently, taking on the challenge from Kabito. The two fighters square off, ready to engage in a fierce battle.

Piccolo: Show me what you've got, Kabito.

Kabito: Very well. You'll soon realize the difference in our power.

Piccolo prepares to unleash his power, he releases everything he had hidden. However, just as the battle is about to commence, a sudden interruption occurs. It is Spopovich and Yamu, who unexpectedly appear on the scene.

Spopovich: Hold it right there! We won't let you continue!

Yamu: You fools underestimate our mission.

Y/n stood up ready to attack, but noticed how Piccolo was delivering his lines, it was as if he was acting, and since Piccolo couldn't act, it was obvious.

Piccolo: What? What are you two doing?

Spopovich, fueled by a dark aura, approaches Piccolo with malicious intent. Understanding the threat, Piccolo stands his ground, prepared for what is to come.

Piccolo: If you want a fight, you've got one.

The fight begins, and Piccolo unleashes a barrage of powerful attacks. Yet, Spopovich proves to be a formidable opponent, countering Piccolo's onslaught and displaying surprising resilience, it was as if Piccolo was holding back.

Spopovich: Is that the best you've got? I expected more from you, Namekian.

Piccolo: You're stronger than I thought. But I won't back down.

Y/n felt like he was watching some thing from a TV show built around bad actors.

As the battle intensifies, Spopovich lands a devastating blow on Piccolo, Spopovich and Yamu hold Piccolo down as they start draining him of his energy. The once-proud Namekian finds himself weakened and stunned.

Piccolo: Damn it... This can't be happening...

Witnessing this from the stans, were Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku. Goku was standing in front of Gohan who looked completely enraged.

Gohan: What- what plan! Why are you guys keeping this a secret from me! Just help Piccolo already!

Goku: Gohan, I know you want to help Piccolo, but we have to stick to the plan.

Gohan clenched his fists, struggling with his desire to assist his mentor.

Gohan: But Dad, I can't just stand by and watch while Piccolo gets hurt! Whatever this plan is, it is not worth it.

Vegeta stepped forward, his voice filled with authority.

Vegeta: I have no time for this, the longer we waste here, the less of a chance, Kakorot and I will have our opportunity to battle. The plan is to let Spopovich and Yamu absorb the namekian's energy, it was meant to be you, but the namekian decided to take your place. When their done absorbing his energy, they will leave and lead us straight to their masters hideout. If you interfere now, we'll lose the element of surprise, and therefore making this more of a problem.

Gohan's eyes widened as his mind flashed back to when Piccolo jumped into the way of an attack from Vegeta sacrificing himself.

Gohan's ki spiked, as his hair flashed yellow.

Goku: Damnit, Vegeta! You shouldn't have told him that, you of all people should know about his outbursts already!

Vegeta: Ch!

Goku: Gohan! Calm down!

Piccolo's voice echoed into Gohans head, and slowly it started fading.

Then suddenly he remembered that moment of Goku standing in front of Cell and saying goodbye to him.

Gohan: NO! IT WON'T BE MY FAULT AGAIN!!

Goku: Gohan-

But despite their conversation, Gohan's determination got the best of him. Unable to suppress his energy, he flew towards Piccolo to lend his aid.

Y/n noticing Gohan fly towards Piccolo understood that as his que to help, when he sensed a ki energy heading towards the crowd, he quickly countered it with his own ki blast, revealing that the energy came from a ki blast from Vegeta who shook his head.

Spopovich and Yamu were quick to react, capturing Gohan and absorbing his power as well.

As their energy was drained, Gohan and Piccolo plummeted to the ground, unconscious.