Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger

Start from the beginning

Videl: I won't let you defeat me!

Videl tries to counterattack, but Spopovich effortlessly overpowers her, striking her with powerful blows one after another. The crowd watches in shock as Videl's body grows weaker with each hit. Gohan prompts to interfere, but then a memory hits his mind.

Videl: I'm gonna prove to you that I'm just as good as you, that's why I'm gonna do my best in the tournament, Gohan, I'm gonna go all out, I'm not gonna give up at all.

Gohan: For me? Seriously?

Videl: Yeah, and what's so wrong about that, huh?

Gohan: N-nothing, I'm just flattered that's all...

Despite her injuries, Videl musters up her determination, launching a final desperate attack. However, Spopovich catches her fist mid-air, squeezing it with immense pressure.

 However, Spopovich catches her fist mid-air, squeezing it with immense pressure

Videl screams in agony as Spopovich beats her. The referee intervenes and calls the match, declaring Spopovich as the victor.

The crowd watches in horror as Spopovich continues to mercilessly torture Videl, his sadistic grin sending chills down their spines.

Gohan: She's doing this for me... she's continuing because of me... damnit! It's my fault!

Gohan, sitting in the stands, can no longer watch. His mind blacks out and the vision of Goku standing in front of him and saying bye flashes.

Gohan: Just like back then...

Meanwhile, Videl lies unconscious in the ring, bloodied and battered

Meanwhile, Videl lies unconscious in the ring, bloodied and battered. Gohan, desperate to help her, explodes from his position in the stans and flies straight towards the body of Videl.

Gohan: Videl, wake up! Please, you have to be okay. I'm sorry...

Gohan, realizing that Videl needs immediate medical attention, carries her out of the ring and races towards the hospital.

At The World Tournament Medical Centre

At the medical centre, Gohan puts Videl on a stretcher and pleads with the doctors to help her. Knowing the severity of her injuries, the doctors quickly get to work.