MOON PHASE - 20

Princess suffered harm from being smashed beneath the weight of the stranger.  She was baffled and hardly made movements. So she yelled,

"HEY, who has courage to disrespect the Princes........s"

Before she had finished her sentence, the strange youth had lifted his head to watch properly. And princess’s eyes were locked with a dusky grayish eyes on top up her. Neither anybody moved nor blinked for once. Their faces were inches away from each other. Even, Their heavy breathing were brushing one another effortlessly.

However, the princess had held a tree limb before they fell. That branch of the tree appeared to be hollow within and had somewhat broken. Perhaps, it was about to crashed on land at any minute. 

Suddenly, The stranger had heard a faint crackling noise. He abruptly snapped out from his daydream.  But princess was still lost in the charm of the freshly known face. The young man quietly shifted his gaze. And perceived a tree branch around their size bending quickly in their direction.  The sound of cracking was rapidly picked up the pace. And before a bough crushed them like an elephant crushed a rat. In a trace, the young man quickly  fastened the princess and rolled away from the tree.

“Phew… “

"Thank heavens. That was close."

He muttered under his breath. He silently celebrating the victorious moment in his mind. While unaware with the fact that princess already struggling to death in his tight hug.

"Co... congrats,  now,… can you release me?"

She tried to say in suffocation.

Then he realized and instantly unlocked his arm and stepped back from her. She gasped and coughed for a few times.

He quickly stood up and bowed to apologize.

"Please accept my apologies, my royal  lady. I didn't mean to, I was just strolling here and….."

She dusted herself off and before he finished his sentence she interpreted.

"It's alright.  You had saved my life. I think, I am the one here, who should be grateful for the kind act."

She bowed, "Thank you sire.... ??"

the young man tugged his right hand behind his back and bowed his head in respect then replied instantly,
"Prince Theia, my lady."

After this accidental meeting, prince Theia and princess Gaia both fell in love with each other. The strong pull of affection bonded them together forever.

They both were mingled with each other. Just like a river mixed with an ocean. Like salt mixed in the sea. The Empire of the Titan understood, this linked-up was a destined. Therefore without any hesitant he approved their relation. And accepted prince Theia as a part of a Titan.

They both got married and they gave a  birth to an alluring daughter Selene, the Goddess of the Moon.

Princess Selene had a lot of qualities like her mother. She was appealing as heavenly as a swan, her skin glowed white as a diamond, her eyes deep like an ocean, undoubtedly serene by nature. She had a ground touched long and silky brown tinted gray hair. she was the goddess of emotions, strength, and charm.  All the stars came down to give blessings when she got born. She was guarded by angels all the time and also came to play with her. As she was the future of Titan. Everything was going well. Pleasure and gaiety increased in the empire. And waves of happiness were undulated all everywhere.

When princess Selene was born, pleasant feelings were the first new senses that creatures had ever encountered. Everyone began to experience bliss every day and every night.