MOON PHASE - 19

Yeah. Of course, sudden action-sequel after years of lazy nerd life was definitely a threat to me.

Well, hello? I was still in the human vessel. And the side-effects like: pain, emotion, exhaustion, or even heart attacks are also part of it.  Its not like Spiderman who got the instant power after being bitten by a spider. Hence, I didn’t  deny the fact, he used to be a dweeb as well. But still, I didn’t think, I was going to get my superpowers in a snap.

I gathered my fearful thoughts as I was dealing with a royal kind of person. So I replied like a grown-up.

“Sounds good.”

Obviously, I was getting chance to know about the secrets of my past. So the deal was not that bad for me. 

“Rafiki told me about you.” I replied.

“Aahh, Rafiki. I had sent him to you.” She replied

Finally, worrier Luna began her training. Well,  It was so frustrating, tormenting and exhausting as well. As fighting  was not my cup of tea. Though my body adapted in no time. As much as I involved into it, that much I started liking  it. Even my performance was improving day by day. Just like my body’s memory cells already used to with every moves. The memory cells have tendency to recognize past events. It only let us react to it, if we had experienced something in our past. 
Meditation is such a fancy phrase in this modern era. However, it is exceedingly difficult to train your mind to focus. You can’t push it or even ignore it like a toddler. They’re not going to listen to you. You simply must devote your full attention to them. Infants can’t tell you if they want something or not. Focusing on their gestures will help you understand them. As a result, the mother is the only one who knows their child better than the other family members. Because she gave all of her attention on her child. Same goes with medication: as much as your calmness and affection touches your attention, you will instantly start feeling the rhythm of your body. Every breathe, heartbeats, palpitations and contraction and relaxation of muscles all comes in sync.

Easy to describe in words, right? But it was actually like a water. When you close your eyes, you see constant distorting water. Round a clock of practice, you will find the movements will gradually minimizing in the water. After a couple of month, the water becomes calmer, but not completely steady.  Something still creating ripples frequently. One day, a complete state of self reflection mirrors under the calm water. This is the final state that we call the medication.

Day and night we were preparing. It might be mother Nature’s extraordinary love and care, that I reached to my goal in a very short time period. Now I had been recognizing my spiritual numen. Although controlling was still way out of my league.

It was exactly like learning a vehicle for the first time. I remembered learning my bicycle with my father when I was a kid.

At first, it was tough to balance. So, in the beginning, my father supported the back of the bicycle, and then I got up on the seat while holding the handlebars. The first day was terrifying. I gradually began paddling it. The balance was still off. But more confident than in the previous days. One day, I bravely began riding my bicycle, while assuming that father had still holding the back of my bicycle. I went further and further. But  a few miles later, I felt my bicycle little lighter then everytime I ride it and turned to see behind.

However, sanding far away from me, Father was waving his hand happily. I became panicked and collapsed on the ground. Unfortunately, one of my front teeth broke in that minor accident. But later I continued and eventually learned to ride it.

The Story wasn’t very interesting I know. But what I learned that Initials are always painful, fearful, or upsetting. Still it’s not impossible. We have to come out from our shelter of comfort. Then only we recognize our true capabilities. And who knows we gonna enjoy it too, right?