MMON PHASE - 17

He moved his stick again and everything back to its original state.

"Just closed your eye. Make yourself calm. See inside yourself and ask. Your inner self is the answer to all your questions. Till then, consider me as a messenger."

And he started laughing and hopping on one tree to another tree like a monkey.

I followed his instructions. I closed my eyes and tried to unwind. I took a deep breath in and exhaled a small amount of warm air. The total tranquilly in the ambience allowed me to concentrate on my work.

My ears heard the chiming of the bells once more. When I gently opened my eyes, day had lapsed into night. The sky was densely packed with stars. And the moon was the night's primary attraction, which I used to watch every night.

He pointed out towards the cluster of stars in the sky with his stick and told me to connect those stars.

“Tell me. Where these stars are taking you? Try to  see the direction. “

It was very clear at the time. So I began drawing an imaginary line on one of the clusters of stars directly above my gaze and I said,

“There was a grouping of Stars which were directing over the moon.”
He replied,

“Try to see all the possibilities of the unknown. All these sparkling stars and moon are the answers to all your questions.”

By saying that one more time, he sat in his meditation position. As much as I try to ask him. He was not going to give me a damn straight answer to any of my questions.

“How can I understand?  what the group of stars in the sky are trying me to say?” I asked.

He awoke from his meditation and walked a few steps ahead of me with the help of his stick, taking a seat on that huge stone, and then he started sharing with me the most precious history of my life that had always been kept from me. And he raised his stick to point out and with exhaled a deep breathe, he  began the tale,

“Take a look at those stars sign.  Next to the moon. They are telling you something. Let me translate for you.”

“Listen……  carefully.”

                       "A long, long ago, Approximately over 21,000 years before, the enormously affluent kingdom known as 'The Great Titan', which is renowned for its architectural designed titanic palace and its flourishing civilization.”

I was dumbfounded. It looked like I was watching some black and white 2D animation on the sky. When he was moving his stick over the sky while depicting the story. It seemed he was pulling the strings which were directly attached with stars. And  stars were moving like puppets when he moved his stick.

He continued,

“The majestic golden palace of the dreamland, caked with the plethora of gardens and fountains. Moreover, the city itself depicted as opulence and a shedload of affluence.

Titan was a monarchy widely recognised for its commitment, affluence, and ideal characteristics for its citizens. In order to maintain peace, mankind makes every effort to coexist in harmony and refrain from violence.

The great Helios, the time's supreme monarch, oversaw the Titan. He was widely acknowledged for more than only his immense wealth and divine power. He was known for being humble, knowledgeable, welcoming, courteous, impartial, and a good decision-maker, which charmed everyone around him.

His adoration for the people of his kingdom was as equal as his devotion for his beloved daughter princess Gaia. The goddess of nature.

One day, a prince by the name of Theia visited Titan from a remote, far away realm. Prince Theia met Princess Gaia by chance, and the prince was quickly drawn to her by her tremendous gravitational attraction. They connected their affectionate bond. Consequently, the king delightedly approved of their relationship.