Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans

Mulai dari awal

The crowd gasps in silence as the realization of the ring out dawns upon them. Goten crashes onto the ground outside the ring.

Hope: Over already? At least you put up more of a fight than I thought.

Goten slowly lifted himself up to the ground looking devastatingly frustrated, his body shook as the wind moved around sparking shoes of electricity while his hair slowly raised... Then he took a deep breath and sighed, calming himself down.

Goten: That was so unfair! We all made a promise to not use ki attacks or anything like that! You cheated, Hope!

Hope looked at him bewildered.

Hope: What? When was such deal, made? I wasn't there to hear about it.

Goten: Stop making like you don't know!

Trunks quickly made his way to Gotens side seeing that his friend was about to cry.

Trunks: Hey, calm down Goten, don't cry, there's people here.

Goten: But she cheated, Trunks, it's unfair! I shouldn't have lost!

Trunks: Hey, I'll beat her for you, I'll avenge you!

Goten: That's still not enough!

Trunks: Um, well, when I beat her for you, I'll allow you to have two of my toys, that I will buy with the prize money.

Goten: Really?!

Returning back to the stands, Chi-Chi was trying to strangle Maron who was being protected by Y/n. Bulma was holding Chi-Chi back.

Y/n: Come on, Chi-Chi, it's just a couple of Zeni's not that much.

Chi-chi: A couple?!

Y/n: Yeah-

Yamcha: -I think you should stop talking, buddy.

Moments Later

The tension was palpable in the packed arena as the final round of the World Tournament began. The crowd was buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

Hope: No holding back Alright Prince!

Trunks: I hear you.

Hope: I want to make sure that there will be no surprises in this fight at all, so when I suddenly start raining down ki blasts, don't start crying like your friend Goten, alright?

Trunks: I said I heared you didn't I?

Announcer: Begin!

As soon as the match started, both Trunks and Hope unleashed their full power, refusing to hold back. Their bodies emanated energy surges, causing the arena to shake with the sheer force of it all. They charged at each other, their determined gazes locked. The clash of their energy beams created a dazzling image as they circled in a battle of pure strength and skill.

Hope: Good, we're on the same page.

Trunks: Yeah...

Leaping into the air, Trunks and Hope engaged in a fierce aerial combat. The sound of their rapid movements echoed through the stadium, mesmerizing the spectators as they watched in awe. Explosions of energy filled the air as they traded blows, each strike sending shockwaves throughout the arena. Trunks and Hope were already flying.

Y/n: Now this is what I've been waiting for... This is a real fight!

Yamcha: Wha- what the hell! It's like they completely forgot where they are!

Bulma: Come On Trunks! Show her what the son of the prince CAN DO!!!

Maron: Let's go Hope! Show them all what you're capable of!

Though Trunks fought with good strength, it became apparent that Hope possessed the advantage. Her attacks were precise, her strikes powerful, and her speed unparalleled. Despite his best efforts, Trunks found himself on the defensive, struggling to keep up with Hope's relentless assault.

Vegeta: ...Come on now...

However, Trunks refused to give up. He unleashed a barrage of ki blasts, skillfully maneuvering through the air to dodge Hope's counterattacks. The arena erupted in cheer as Trunks showcased his impressive combat skills, closing the gap between them momentarily.

But Hope proved to be a formidable opponent. She effortlessly evaded Trunks' attacks, landing devastating blows that rattled him. Their movements were a blur, their bodies dancing through the air as they clahed with furious determinaton. Each near mis had the audience gasping, their hearts pounding in sync with the intense battle.

Hope: I knew you would be a challenge!

Trunks: You're older, yet I'm still holding my own against you, guess that training didn't pay off as much as you thought, huh, Hope!

Hope: You're definitely the son of the king.

As the fight raged on, both warriors tilted on the edge of being ringed out. Time and again, they narrowly saved themselves with split-second evasion techniques, displaying their incredible balance and control. The crowd watched in suspense, holding their breath at each close call.

Hope: Fucking- I've had enough!

Hope made a decision. She abruptly charged towards the edge of the ring, leaping high into the air, purposefully letting herself fall out of bounds. The audience gasped in shock as Hope appeared to surrender the match.

Y/n: Huh?! Why the hell did she do that?!

Chi-chi: D-did she just give up!?!

Krillin: What was the point of that, the match is over now.

Gohan: Hope isn't one to quiet in a fight, i know that for a fact, and I'm guessing you know that as well right, Vegeta? So what is she planning?

Goku: -she's breaking away, her chains.

Piccolo: You're not saying..

Announcer: The fight goes to the victor Trunks-

Hope ignored the announcement.

Hope's actions stunned Trunks, who initially hesitated but quickly regained his composure.

Trunks: Hope! Slow down! The fight is over!

Hope unleashed a relentless barrage of attacks, her movements fluid and deadly.

Trunks found himself overwhelmed, struggling to fend off Hope's onslaught. With each passing moment, her punches got stronger, pushing Trunks further towards exhaustion.

Trunks: Hope! Stop!

The fight seemed never-ending, as if trapped in a timeless battle. The audience watched in a mix of excitement and concern. The clash of their energy reverberated through the stadium, electrifying the atmosphere with their fierce determination.

However, the relentless battle had to come to an end. Vegeta, could no longer stand idly by.

Vegeta: Hope! The battle is over now! Stop!

The weight of his words reached Hope, jolting her realization of the situation. Frustrated, her body trembling with fatigue and emotions, she finally halted her assault.

Hope dropped down with a sigh, and made her way off the arena.

Announcer: Um... Okay... Contender, Trunks! Trunks wins the world tournament junior division!