Chapter 11

The next morning I wake up to a bright spring morning. The birds are chattering  and I can hear kids playing on the street outside.  I get myself dressed in some comfy shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I decide to call
Jackson to smooth over this argument. "Hey Daisy. Listen I'm sorry for rushing it. Im just excited for us to take this next step, especially since I'm going out of state for college. I really need to take this next step to feel good about us being apart next year."
I sigh rubbing my face, "I know, I know. Im just scared and it's a big thing for me and I want it to be perfect and when we agreed. Not sprung upon me."
"I understand that. Im sorry. Are we going to that after party on Friday night?"
"What party? Where?" I say looking at my beautiful blue prom dress hanging in the closet.
"It's at the same place we were when the cops got called. It's going to be huge!" The excitement in his voice is evident.
"Um... I guess so if you really want to."
"Okay awesome! I can't wait. Prom, sex and a party?! This will be awesome!! Okay I gotta go my dad is calling for me. Love you." Jackson hangs up quickly before I can say anything else.

1 week later-Prom night

Tonight is the night. I'm no longer a virgin. I'll be a women after tonight.
I slide my tight blue floor length prom dress over my curves. The dress accentuates my hips and my bust, making me look more grown up than I am. My hair is down and curled and filled with volume. My mother helped me with my make up, giving me a smoky eye and beautiful red lips. I have to say this is the best I've looked. I slide on my blue high heels and stand looking at myself in the mirror. I feel like a princess... no.. a queen. Nothing can stand in my way, I feel like I can take over the world. Every time I spin I feel like I'm moving in slow motion like I'm in my very own movie.

"Daisy! Jackson is here!" I hear my mom yell up the stairs.
I take a deep breath and start the ascend down the stairs to the love of my life. Jackson looks up and his mouth is pretty much on the floor. I see bright white flashes as my mom takes my picture as I'm coming down the stairs. She's got tears streaming down her face "oh my little girl! Look how gorgeous you look!"
I make it down the stairs after my grand entrance. "Mom I'm 18 now, I'm not a baby anymore." I pat her with a chuckle.
"Wow, Daisy.. you look amazing! That dress is amazing!"
I smile and give him a polite nod. He slides my corsage on my wrist. A beautiful white rose with little daisies around it. I pin his white rose on his suit jacket. My mom snaps about a million pictures of us doing all sorts of poses. "Okay mother that's enough." She smiles and gives me a kiss "have fun you two!"

I'm sad that Lizzie can't come with us, but Hunter is more important. We get into our stretch limo and head out to dinner before the dance. We arrive at a fancy steakhouse. We take our seats and order our food.

"Wow, I'm so lucky. Look how beautiful you are."
"You're making me blush! Thank you. I've got quite the handsome football player on my hands." I say sitting back into my booth.
"God I'm so excited for tonight. I can't wait to feel the inside of you finally. Ugh you're going to feel so good." Jackson says licking his lips.
"Jackson stop! People are going to hear you!"
"Let 'em here me baby, I don't care. Look at you."
Our food arrives right as Jackson is about to make some other sexual statement. We thank the waiter and begin to devour our food. Jackson feeds me a piece of his steak. As his fingers plop the steak into my mouth I begin to suck his pointer finger a little more than needed to show him my excitement for tonight as well. We get a couple of questionable looks.
I honestly am surprised by myself actually. I don't usual do PDA but I feel sensational, sexy, fearless tonight. "Jesus Daisy. What're you doing to me? I'm going to have to take you back to my house if you keep that up and skip prom."
"I'm sorry! I was just giving a little tease." I say winking.

We finish up our dinner and pay our bill. We get back into our limo and head for the prom. When we arrive we see students dressed to the 9's scattered around. Some taking pictures, some talking. We can hear the DJ hyping up the crowd from outside. We step out of the limo and head to the front of the huge building.  Jackson holds the door open for me and walk inside. He grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. This. Is. Insane. Strobe lights of ever color, loud bass, kids all jumping and screaming and dancing. Tons of tables, food and drinks. This is going to be the best night ever.