Chapter Eleven

Stiles pulls on the outfit that Natasha picked out and looks at himself in the mirror "I still don't think this is a good idea

Stiles pulls on the outfit that Natasha picked out and looks at himself in the mirror "I still don't think this is a good idea." he sighs. "We'll be there with you." Clint tells him. "I know. I just... I haven't seen any of them in years. I've only ever seen Peter, Lydia, Liam and Isaac on FaceTime in all that time." Stiles explains. "Come on, the more we stay here the more you're going to try and talk us out of it." Natasha tells him. "Okay." Stiles nods, following Clint and Natasha downstairs. Noah smiles when he sees Stiles matching his mates "One of you two drive, he will try and go in the opposite direction to the meeting." he tells Clint and Natasha. "We guessed he would." Clint chuckles. Stiles stops at the door "This is a bad idea." he says. "Too late, we're going." Natasha tells him, pushing him out the door and towards the car.

The three of them pull up to the rebuilt Hale House, Stiles biting his lip as he looks at the house "Come on Foksi, we're with you every step of the way." Natasha reassures him, holding his hand. "Okay." Stiles nods, climbing out the car. As he shuts the door, Stiles is immediately tackled by two people "Stiles!" Isaac exclaims, putting his nose in Stiles' neck as Liam nuzzles into his side. "Hey Pups." Stiles smiles. "Boys, let him up." Peter chuckles. Isaac and Liam get off Stiles, letting him get up "Glad you're here Stiles." Peter tells him, giving him a hug. Stiles smiles slightly "If I go in there am I going to get ripped apart?" he asks anxiously. Isaac and Liam immediately wrap their arms round him "We won't let you." Liam tells him. Lydia walks out the house and smiles, running over and jumping into Stiles' arms "I can't believe it! What are you doing here?" she asks. "Nick gave me, Clint and Nat two weeks off after New York. I decided it was time to show them where I grew up." Stiles explains as they pull away. "It's good to finally meet you all properly, and not through a phone or laptop screen." Clint tells them. "You too." Lydia smiles.

Stiles freezes when he sees Scott walk out with the rest of the pack "Stiles?" Scott asks. "Hey Scott." Stiles responds awkwardly. "What are you doing here? Dad said you'd left the FBI after something happened with your partner"" Scott asks. Stiles flinches at the mention of what happened "Yeah, I got an offer from my godfather to join his organisation." he explains. Liam and Isaac whimper slightly, sensing his sadness "I'm alright Pups." Stiles reassures them. "Who are these people with you? Why did you bring them here?" Scott asks. "Use your nose Scott, they're Stiles' mates." Peter tells him, rolling his eyes. "He's human though." Kira says. "I'm not." Stiles responds, shaking his head. "What are you then?" Malia asks in confusion. "I'm part Spark, part Angel and part..." Stiles trails of. "Part what?" Scott asks. "Part Fox." Stiles responds. Scott growls, understanding what he is saying "You still have part of the Nogitsune." he growls, his eyes glowing. Stiles lowers his head "Hey, don't you dare Scott. He is still Stiles. The Stiles when helped you when you first became a werewolf, the same Stiles who helped me when I thought I had no one, the same Stiles who treats Isaac and Liam how they're supposed to be, the same Stiles who helped Peter rebuild this place because he knew how much the house meant to him, the same Stiles who saved us over and over again without even thinking about himself. He died and kept it to himself because he didn't want it to take away from all the problems and threats we were dealing with." Lydia glares.

Scott looks taken aback by Lydia's words "Wait. Stiles, you died?" Theo asks. "Yeah." Stiles responds awkwardly. Theo looks at and walks over "Theo, what are you doing?" Scott asks. "Standing with my mate and his friends." Theo responds. "What?!" Scott asks. "Wait, you guys didn't tell him?" Stiles asks Liam and Theo. "He still doesn't trust me." Theo explains. "Fine, if you're going to stand with Stiles, then you're out the pack. He killed Alison and Aiden, all those people at the hospital and police station, Donovan." Scott lists. "Don't you dare talk about him like that." Natasha glares, Clint and Stiles having to stop her from going over to Scott. "We don't want you as our Alpha if you're going to treat him like this. I'll ring Derek and put the deed in his name after explaining everything to him. He can decide if he still wants you all here. I'm leaving with Stiles back to Washington, the others are welcome to join us." Peter tells Scott. "Can we come with you?" Liam asks. "Of course you can. You're my Pups." Stiles smiles, Isaac, Liam and Theo hugging him. Stiles chuckles slightly "Come on, we've got enough space in the back for you three. Lydia, Peter are you alright to follow?" he asks. "Yeah." Lydia nods, walking over to her car with Peter.

Stiles climbs in the front of the car with Clint and Natasha, the other three getting in the back "Where are we going to live?" Isaac asks. "With us, obviously. You're Foksi's Pups which make you our Pups." Natasha tells him, the three of them smiling. "I've got a family farm we can move to, it'll need some renovations but we can work on it together." Clint tells them. "Can we get a dog? Scott wouldn't let us." Liam explains. "We'll get a dog." Clint nods, Stiles and Natasha smiling and knowing he's going to be the push over 'parent'. They pull up outside Stiles' family home and walk in "Hey dad, got some visitors with me." Stiles calls out. Noah walks into the living room, his eyes widening slightly "Okay, you all staying for dinner?" he asks. "Actually dad, we're going to head to Clint's family farm. Scott and I had a disagreement meaning he kicked these guys out. We were wondering if you'd like to come with us if you get some time off work?" Stiles explains. "I wont be able to for a week but if you let me know where I can come and visit." Noah responds. Clint nods and writes down the address "Here, we'll make sure to have a room waiting for you." he smiles. "Right, do you guys have anything you want to bring?" Stiles asks. "We already have bags stashed in my car, we were planning on leaving the pack and heading to you after the meeting." Lydia admits. "Well, makes it easier for us." Natasha smiles.