cuddling after being intimate (requested)

"Whoa," MIna breathlessly spoke as she plopped down on the bed beside you.

Next to her, you're still attempting to catch your breath as you come down from the edge that only Mina can bring you to.

These last couple of hours spent with her have been heaven.

She always manages to take you to places that no one else can and the way she makes you feel is indescribable.

You knew she was smiling proudly beside you; you didn't have to turn your head to see that.

Her lips brushed lovingly against your shoulder blade before she pulled you into her arms.

"So, baby girl, how was that?"

She knew the answer to that question already.

She knows that the way your bodies had met in passion and the things she had done had made you feel things that you'd never felt before.

She knows that you were in heaven, having floated on a cloud that you never wanted to come down from as she brought you to the edge as many times as she possibly could.

But she wanted to hear you say it.

She loves hearing you say it.

"Are you kidding me, MIna? That was incredible."

She grinned before cupping your cheek to pull you in for a few sweet kisses.

"I hope I was able to make you feel so loved tonight, baby. I know when we get intimate, sometimes we get caught up in the bliss, but all I ever want to do is make you feel loved. You're my queen and you deserve to be treated as such."

"Trust me, baby. I feel very loved and I hope you do too."

She grabbed your hand in hers and brought it to her lips for a kiss.

"I do, my love."

You snuggled closer to her and laid your head on her chest.

You could hear her heartbeat in your ears; it was getting steady now, starting to beat a little more normally now compared to how quickly it had been beating when you had been intimate.

"Why can't we have more nights like these?" You sighed. "I just want more moments with you like these."

"I know, darling. So do I. If life would slow down a little, we'd have many more moments like these." She said, also wishing for the same thing as you; for more time together, for more chances to express your love for each other rather than just saying it.

But life has been keeping you both busy, so it hasn't been possible much lately.

"Things will calm down soon. We'll have more nights like these, I promise you. I'll always take every chance I get to show you just how in love with you I am." She promised as she brought your hand to her lips for a kiss.

"Same here, Mina. I promise." You said before pecking her lips lovingly. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"Absolutely." She said as she brushed her fingers across your bare skin. "Just  you and me forever, I swear."

You closed your eyes as a contented sigh fell from your lips.

Her touch and her kisses were comforting, helping you drift off to sleep.

Mina frowned as she realized that you were falling asleep on her.

"Hey, are you falling asleep already?"

"Yes. I can't help it. I'm cozy and you tired me out."

She giggled happily.

"You can rest for a little while and then we have to clean up."

"Okay." You agreed, ready to drift off to sleep with her warm and bare body as close to yours as possible. "I love you so much."

"I love you even more, baby." She said as she laid her head on yours, never wanting this night to end and never wanting to let you go.